Pacman suspended Indefinitely...ESPN NEWS reports...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

No, PacMan wasn't playing that well to begin with... He wasn't contributing anything on special teams.. Honestly, moving from PacMan to Mike Jenkins isn't a big step back at this point... Gotta get Newman healthy, though.
ohwell.gif
agree,

pac wasnt and isnt worth the headache

his play has been mediocre at best

dude already has had plenty of chances

good luck to him, i just dont ever see him learning

laugh.gif
@ dude thinking Pacman blanketed Fitz....

Thanks for clearing those things up nowitness...

How stupid is Pacman? I mean of ALL the things you are going to get suspended for, he gets it due to fighting with NFL sanctioned security. Unbelievable. Iforgot who said it on NT, but ESPN has pretty much created this man to be newsworthy. In all honestly, Chris Henry is more of a dynamic player but for all histransgressions, he doesn't get NEARLY the press that Pac does. I guess that has to do with playing for America's Team and on TV every week. This guy isworthless....I gotta give it to Jerry for having the stones to make a move for him in the first place. Lost in all of this was the fact that it was a LOW RISKmove on the Cowboys part. The timing Pac's altercation and suspension comes horribly as the Cowboys are having some issues. It would probably be best ifthey cut ties with him all together. It's not worth the headache or distraction as they have 4 important games coming up in Romo's absence. I stillcan't get over the fact that dude had like 5 chances and STILL blew it. He deserves whatever fate hae gets. Good riddance, and the Cowboys can get betterproduction elsewhere on their roster.

to all my other boys fans tel me what you guys think about switching to the 4-3. our pressure doesnt get there, man just excuse me im just talking right now,we have just lost too many damn players over the last couple of days my head hurts.

You put any other NFL player in his shoes and nobody wouldn't have even knew about the incident but Pac-man
smh.gif

Dude has a target on his back and chest, and still finds ways to make head-lines
sick.gif

We will see what happens, when he is reinstated (if that happens)

But still at
smh.gif
him putting himself in these situation

But damn the BOYS loose: (In one month)
-T.Romo -S. Hurd -Roy Williams
-F. Jones -T.Newman - M. McBriar
-Pac-man - P. Watkins

Damn they dropping like flies

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ dude thinking Pacman blanketed Fitz....
i never said he blanketed Fitz....he played above average, and better than any of the other CB's on the Cowboys.... I wish someone would giveme some evidence that he didn't play well on Sunday....

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

You put any other NFL player in his shoes and nobody wouldn't have even knew about the incident but Pac-man
smh.gif

Dude has a target on his back and chest, and still finds ways to make head-lines
sick.gif

But still at
smh.gif
Are you trying to say he didn't do it to himself ?

Originally Posted by jmause3

to all my other boys fans tel me what you guys think about switching to the 4-3. our pressure doesnt get there, man just excuse me im just talking right now, we have just lost too many damn players over the last couple of days my head hurts.
I wish but it's too late. The Cowboys have invested too much in building the 3-4 defense at linebacker and defensive end. Ware, Ratliff, Tank,Ellis, and Zach Thomas wouldn't be affected but guys like Canty, Spears, Hatcher, Burnett, Carpenter, Bradie James just don't fit in the 4-3 . MaybeSpears could be a defensive tackle but that's it.

The Cowboys as a whole took a Big L this week
Now we have 2 rookies pretty solid guys just young that will probably rotate on Corner but who else is back there Courtney Brown and Alan Ball ? I think we canhold up but somebodys gonna get picked on .

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

smh.gif

sick.gif

But still at
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Could this dude be ANY more wrong?

No one in the L has been issued their own personal NFL sanctioned bodyguards. Dude was assigned this security because of his piss poor behavior.

If anything, Pacman was given EVERY chance to fly straight, but opted not to. Idiot.

^^ ehhh.....was hoping they's take a gamble and try for Chad during the offseason but they do need help NOW....just not sure if its on/off the field

This week just keeps getting better for my Eagles
laugh.gif
. Pacman Jones is justlike OJ Simspon, took that second chance for granted. This dude has to be dumber than a bag of bricks to actually think he was gonna be able to get away withanything knowing his monumental history. But in all honesty Pacman Jones was getting lit up just like Anthony Henry and the rest of those wack CB's soit's not gonna hurt Dallas too much.

well they're saying he got 4 games because it was alchohol related...wich violated conditions of the conduct policy...jerry is saying it didnt involvealchohol...so is he getting any kind of hearing???...

How stupid is Pacman? I mean of ALL the things you are going to get suspended for, he gets it due to fighting with NFL sanctioned security. Unbelievable. I forgot who said it on NT, but ESPN has pretty much created this man to be newsworthy. In all honestly, Chris Henry is more of a dynamic player but for all his transgressions, he doesn't get NEARLY the press that Pac does. I guess that has to do with playing for America's Team and on TV every week. This guy is worthless....I gotta give it to Jerry for having the stones to make a move for him in the first place. Lost in all of this was the fact that it was a LOW RISK move on the Cowboys part. The timing Pac's altercation and suspension comes horribly as the Cowboys are having some issues. It would probably be best if they cut ties with him all together. It's not worth the headache or distraction as they have 4 important games coming up in Romo's absence. I still can't get over the fact that dude had like 5 chances and STILL blew it. He deserves whatever fate hae gets. Good riddance, and the Cowboys can get better production elsewhere on their roster.

Ya that was me. Well I was one of them. And it's true. They have to create their heroes and villans and to ESPN's credit they know exactly what theyare doing. This dude (Jones) has had more coverage around him than any athlete we have ever seen for what he has accomplished on the field. It's simplyamazing.

And I believe Shannons pointed out earlier that the day this latest went down was the same day Darrent Williams' alleged killer was caught. And ESPN spent5+ mins psycho-analyzing Pacman's situation to start S.C.......and then 30 seconds on Williams.

This idiot doesnt deserve anymore chances

Really, because he got into an altercation with a bodyguard?? It's not even that serious, I don't care what Roger Goddell says. I don't eventhink there was a police report for this matter was it?? The NFL once again blowing things out of proportion.

Really, because he got into an altercation with a bodyguard?? It's not even that serious, I don't care what Roger Goddell says. I don't even think there was a police report for this matter was it?? The NFL once again blowing things out of proportion.
You could look at it that way but Correct me if im wrong but I believe it is now coming out that terms of Jones' probation (or reinstatement)included not drinking alcohol. Again I'm not entirely sure.

Regardless, the man was let back into the L with the shortest of leashes. He knew that and his handlers knew that. Getting drunk and getting into altercationslate at night within your first 2 months of reinstatement is hilarious.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Pac would body any of you.

Just saying.

False. Without his posse he ain't doin sh*^.

Little ol man Goddell woopin his a*^.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

Really, because he got into an altercation with a bodyguard?? It's not even that serious, I don't care what Roger Goddell says. I don't even think there was a police report for this matter was it?? The NFL once again blowing things out of proportion.
You could look at it that way but Correct me if im wrong but I believe it is now coming out that terms of Jones' probation (or reinstatement) included not drinking alcohol. Again I'm not entirely sure.

Regardless, the man was let back into the L with the shortest of leashes. He knew that and his handlers knew that. Getting drunk and getting into altercations late at night within your first 2 months of reinstatement is hilarious.

I'm not excusing his actions, be they present or past. I'm just saying that this is about as petty as you can get given the general information thatthe public has. As I said before, its like they are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Like A.I. said..........."I mean how silly is this".

Back
Top Bottom