Pacquiao Agrees to testing but not by the USADA

So you want Pacquiao to be tested by a "neutral" organization?

So USADA is corrupt now?

laugh.gif

Mayweather and Pacquiao both fight in the US, why would he not want the US branch of WADA to test for both the fighters...

laugh.gif
@ some of the misinformed, clueless people in this thread.

roll.gif

So you want Pacquiao to be tested by a "neutral" organization?

So USADA is corrupt now?

laugh.gif

Mayweather and Pacquiao both fight in the US, why would he not want the US branch of WADA to test for both the fighters...

laugh.gif
@ some of the misinformed, clueless people in this thread.

roll.gif

Pacquiao fights and makes money here in the United States and trusts the rules and regulations of the boxing commissions here in the United States, but now all of a sudden they don't trust USADA?

Something a little fishy here?

Pacquiao fights and makes money here in the United States and trusts the rules and regulations of the boxing commissions here in the United States, but now all of a sudden they don't trust USADA?

They'll never fight.  I'll believe when it's fight night and they're both in the ring at the same time.

They'll never fight.  I'll believe when it's fight night and they're both in the ring at the same time.

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.

Maybe you're letting your love for Pacquiao blind you.

"We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization," Arum told Yahoo. "We don't believe USADA is a neutral organization.

So please, tell me which organization is responsible and neutral? Please you tell me. It certainly cannot be the US branch of WADA that tests the fighters that actually fight in the US... Right?....

I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.

"We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization," Arum told Yahoo. "We don't believe USADA is a neutral organization.

So please, tell me which organization is responsible and neutral? Please you tell me. It certainly cannot be the US branch of WADA that tests the fighters that actually fight in the US... Right?....

Pacquiao stans are worse than Floyd stans smh.

lol @ not wanting to be tested by USADA %+%? Yea....How are they not neutral? Lol

Pacquiao stans are worse than Floyd stans smh.

lol @ not wanting to be tested by USADA %+%? Yea....How are they not neutral? Lol

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Pacquiao stans are worse than the same as Floyd stans smh.

fixed

quick question.  is maywether uncomfortable with allowing the state AC to administer the drug test? do the state AC's not do random drug testing?

fixed

quick question.  is maywether uncomfortable with allowing the state AC to administer the drug test? do the state AC's not do random drug testing?

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

fixed

The Nevada State Athletic commission does not administer Olympic Style testing.
But the NSAC did pass something that allows the test to help be paid for by taking a percentage of ticket sales (I believe).

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

fixed

The Nevada State Athletic commission does not administer Olympic Style testing.
But the NSAC did pass something that allows the test to help be paid for by taking a percentage of ticket sales (I believe).

Talk is cheap? Who made the accusations without basis that the other man is doping? Who made all the demands in the preliminary discussions? Who made the racist rant? Who lied and said there were no discussions for Pac/PBF fight after PBF/SSM? Who got thrown under the bus by HBO when the truth came out that there were discussions about a future bout? Yet talk is cheap because they'll agree to the more rigorous testing?
eyes.gif

What agency is neutral? Uh, the IOC? They represent all olympic participating countries.

And I don't hate Mayweather, I respect his work and craft. But he's been the guy with the outrageous demands without substance that creates new and more demands everytime one of his are agreed upon.

Talk is cheap? Who made the accusations without basis that the other man is doping? Who made all the demands in the preliminary discussions? Who made the racist rant? Who lied and said there were no discussions for Pac/PBF fight after PBF/SSM? Who got thrown under the bus by HBO when the truth came out that there were discussions about a future bout? Yet talk is cheap because they'll agree to the more rigorous testing?
eyes.gif

What agency is neutral? Uh, the IOC? They represent all olympic participating countries.

And I don't hate Mayweather, I respect his work and craft. But he's been the guy with the outrageous demands without substance that creates new and more demands everytime one of his are agreed upon.

eyes.gif

Yeah and I wonder who conducts testing for the olympics.. It certainly cannot be USADA right?... (who oversees the testing in the US FOR the IOC)
roll.gif

Mayweather made 1 demand bro.

Pacquiao demanded glove size, Mayweather said ok.

Pacquiao demanded his $10 million per pound penalty, Mayweather said ok.

Please get your facts straight before hitting the post button.

eyes.gif

Yeah and I wonder who conducts testing for the olympics.. It certainly cannot be USADA right?... (who oversees the testing in the US FOR the IOC)
roll.gif

Mayweather made 1 demand bro.

Pacquiao demanded glove size, Mayweather said ok.

Pacquiao demanded his $10 million per pound penalty, Mayweather said ok.

Please get your facts straight before hitting the post button.

Back
Top Bottom