Pacquiao Agrees to testing but not by the USADA

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

roll.gif
damn

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Pacquiao fights and makes money here in the United States and trusts the rules and regulations of the boxing commissions here in the United States, but now all of a sudden they don't trust USADA?

Something a little fishy here?

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.  

E.T..jpg

Pacquiao fights and makes money here in the United States and trusts the rules and regulations of the boxing commissions here in the United States, but now all of a sudden they don't trust USADA?

Something a little fishy here?

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.  

E.T..jpg

I'm just gonna stop because you clearly don't understand negotiating.

One camp is willing to negotiate and the other is willing to demand. One side is agreeing to disagreeing and the other demands more and more.

You obviously don't get it.
Yeah, Pacquiao is demanding more and more.
Floyd demanded nothing but ONE thing.

And it's ok it quit a debate, happens all the time...

laugh.gif
I agree with therickstah2001 because Pacquiao is making a lot of demands just like in all his previous fights with catch weights, post weigh in limit, money split etc.
Floyd agreed to: 

1. Any pound above 147 Floyd would pay the penalty.

2. Glove size

Manny Doesn't agree to:

1. Random drug testing FOR BOTH FIGHTERS. Manny wants a 14 day window for drug testing, but not a random drug test. Why would Manny not agree to a full random olympic style drug test.

I'm just gonna stop because you clearly don't understand negotiating.

One camp is willing to negotiate and the other is willing to demand. One side is agreeing to disagreeing and the other demands more and more.

You obviously don't get it.
Yeah, Pacquiao is demanding more and more.
Floyd demanded nothing but ONE thing.

And it's ok it quit a debate, happens all the time...

laugh.gif
I agree with therickstah2001 because Pacquiao is making a lot of demands just like in all his previous fights with catch weights, post weigh in limit, money split etc.
Floyd agreed to: 

1. Any pound above 147 Floyd would pay the penalty.

2. Glove size

Manny Doesn't agree to:

1. Random drug testing FOR BOTH FIGHTERS. Manny wants a 14 day window for drug testing, but not a random drug test. Why would Manny not agree to a full random olympic style drug test.

I'm a fan of both fighters, really don't care who wins just want it to be a knock out or just a war. Hope it really goes through

I'm a fan of both fighters, really don't care who wins just want it to be a knock out or just a war. Hope it really goes through

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

laugh.gif

Lets be real though, all of these boxers have all most likely done some type of steroid/illegal drug including Pac and Floyd.

I find it hard to believe that the Pacman is 100% clean. 

laugh.gif

Lets be real though, all of these boxers have all most likely done some type of steroid/illegal drug including Pac and Floyd.

I find it hard to believe that the Pacman is 100% clean. 

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

You're in for quite a disappointment! You know damn well Mayweather is not stupid enough to get in a brawl with Pacquiao.

Pac is built for that type of @%%#. Mayweather is known for his defense and counter punching abilities.

It ain't gonna be a knockout, and it ain't gonna be a blood bath.

Only thing that will come out of this is bragging rights, who's the P4P King. People that want this fight because they think it's gonna be the fight of the century is ******ED, and are just listening to the hype.

Originally Posted by yadigjoey

You're in for quite a disappointment! You know damn well Mayweather is not stupid enough to get in a brawl with Pacquiao.

Pac is built for that type of @%%#. Mayweather is known for his defense and counter punching abilities.

It ain't gonna be a knockout, and it ain't gonna be a blood bath.

Only thing that will come out of this is bragging rights, who's the P4P King. People that want this fight because they think it's gonna be the fight of the century is ******ED, and are just listening to the hype.

Man, both Pacquiao and Mayweather camps have got to be working together with the heat they built up for this fight if it ever happens.

This fight is guaranteed to sell out ANY venue, no matter the size, and guaranteed to break PPV records as well.

If the fight ever happens
pimp.gif

If not, Mayweather stans will say Pacquiao is a roid user and Pacquiao stans will say Mayweather stays making excuses.

Man, both Pacquiao and Mayweather camps have got to be working together with the heat they built up for this fight if it ever happens.

This fight is guaranteed to sell out ANY venue, no matter the size, and guaranteed to break PPV records as well.

If the fight ever happens
pimp.gif

If not, Mayweather stans will say Pacquiao is a roid user and Pacquiao stans will say Mayweather stays making excuses.

Back
Top Bottom