Pacquiao Agrees to testing but not by the USADA

Originally Posted by therickstah2001

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.

Maybe you're letting your love for Pacquiao blind you.

"We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization," Arum told Yahoo. "We don't believe USADA is a neutral organization.

So please, tell me which organization is responsible and neutral? Please you tell me. It certainly cannot be the US branch of WADA that tests the fighters that actually fight in the US... Right?....

Talk is cheap? Who made the accusations without basis that the other man is doping? Who made all the demands in the preliminary discussions? Who made the racist rant? Who lied and said there were no discussions for Pac/PBF fight after PBF/SSM? Who got thrown under the bus by HBO when the truth came out that there were discussions about a future bout? Yet talk is cheap because they'll agree to the more rigorous testing?
eyes.gif

What agency is neutral? Uh, the IOC? They represent all olympic participating countries.

And I don't hate Mayweather, I respect his work and craft. But he's been the guy with the outrageous demands without substance that creates new and more demands everytime one of his are agreed upon.

Yeah and I wonder who conducts testing for the olympics.. It certainly cannot be USADA right?... (who oversees the testing in the US FOR the IOC)
roll.gif

Mayweather made 1 demand bro.

Pacquiao demanded glove size, Mayweather said ok.

Pacquiao demanded his $10 million per pound penalty, Mayweather said ok.

Please get your facts straight before hitting the post button.

What's wrong with glove size? That's part of standard negotiations, clown.

And the $10 million was to guarantee PBF didn't come in overweight like he did against Marquez. That is substantial evidence for a demand to be made.

Please review the evidence before hitting the post button.

No, your distaste for Pacquiao is blinding you. Either that or you just didn't read the article through. Arum said there is no tougher testing than olympic style testing, which is what Floyd wanted to begin with. Arum also said they've agreed to unlimited testing, which is what Floyd also wanted. They're slowly giving in to all the demands Mayweather wants and you still think Pacquiao is ducking or cheating?

Bro, have you ever heard of the saying,"Talk is cheap"?
I can say I'm gonna ride my bicycle to the moon, does that mean it's gonna happen? No.

Maybe you're letting your love for Pacquiao blind you.

"We have agreed in the Pacquiao camp to unlimited random testing done by a responsible, neutral organization," Arum told Yahoo. "We don't believe USADA is a neutral organization.

So please, tell me which organization is responsible and neutral? Please you tell me. It certainly cannot be the US branch of WADA that tests the fighters that actually fight in the US... Right?....

Talk is cheap? Who made the accusations without basis that the other man is doping? Who made all the demands in the preliminary discussions? Who made the racist rant? Who lied and said there were no discussions for Pac/PBF fight after PBF/SSM? Who got thrown under the bus by HBO when the truth came out that there were discussions about a future bout? Yet talk is cheap because they'll agree to the more rigorous testing?
eyes.gif

What agency is neutral? Uh, the IOC? They represent all olympic participating countries.

And I don't hate Mayweather, I respect his work and craft. But he's been the guy with the outrageous demands without substance that creates new and more demands everytime one of his are agreed upon.

Yeah and I wonder who conducts testing for the olympics.. It certainly cannot be USADA right?... (who oversees the testing in the US FOR the IOC)
roll.gif

And the $10 million was to guarantee PBF didn't come in overweight like he did against Marquez. That is substantial evidence for a demand to be made.

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Please remember that Marquez was the one to call Floyd out, not the other way around.

And you must be a damn fool if you honestly thought Floyd was gonna come in the fight at 144!

yeah and your point is? negotiations for glove size are either 8 or 10 oz. Pacquiao demanded, Floyd accepted without a hitch.

And I guess Mike Tyson and Tommy Hearns needed reasonable cause for them to demand blood tests as well... right?

eyes.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Please remember that Marquez was the one to call Floyd out, not the other way around.

And you must be a damn fool if you honestly thought Floyd was gonna come in the fight at 144!

yeah and your point is? negotiations for glove size are either 8 or 10 oz. Pacquiao demanded, Floyd accepted without a hitch.

And I guess Mike Tyson and Tommy Hearns needed reasonable cause for them to demand blood tests as well... right?

I'm just gonna stop because you clearly don't understand negotiating.

One camp is willing to negotiate and the other is willing to demand. One side is agreeing to disagreeing and the other demands more and more.

You obviously don't get it.

One camp is willing to negotiate and the other is willing to demand. One side is agreeing to disagreeing and the other demands more and more.

Yeah, Pacquiao is demanding more and more.
Floyd demanded nothing but ONE thing.

And it's ok it quit a debate, happens all the time...

laugh.gif

Yeah, Pacquiao is demanding more and more.
Floyd demanded nothing but ONE thing.

And it's ok it quit a debate, happens all the time...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...Ego.
Ego. Pacquiao doesn't want Mayweather running the show. In the last negotiation session, Pacquiao gave in to testing within 14 days of the fight. Yet, Mayweather still backed out. Perhaps it should be the case where Pac should give in and let Mayweather run the show to that Mayweather doesn't have an excuse.

Also, you're logical thinking is weak - fix it. 

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...Ego.
Ego. Pacquiao doesn't want Mayweather running the show. In the last negotiation session, Pacquiao gave in to testing within 14 days of the fight. Yet, Mayweather still backed out. Perhaps it should be the case where Pac should give in and let Mayweather run the show to that Mayweather doesn't have an excuse.

Originally Posted by will068

You're knowledge about boxing is weak - fix it.
http://fighthype.com/pages/mayweather-pacquiao-negotiations-timeline-1.html

http://fighthype.com/pages/mayweather-pacquiao-negotiations-timeline-2.html

Originally Posted by will068

You're knowledge about boxing is weak - fix it.
http://fighthype.com/pages/mayweather-pacquiao-negotiations-timeline-1.html

http://fighthype.com/pages/mayweather-pacquiao-negotiations-timeline-2.html

They're going to fight next year.

They were always going to fight. Just letting the stans and racists get worked up for a bigger payday.

/race war before it starts

They were always going to fight. Just letting the stans and racists get worked up for a bigger payday.

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

man its not even about race. now if mayweather was a mexican fighter then it would be about race.

americans could care less about that #%!% but filipinos fans and mexicans fans(from mexico) do. to them a victory is like a world war victory...

edit: i would say the only time americans care is in the olympics...

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

man its not even about race. now if mayweather was a mexican fighter then it would be about race.

americans could care less about that #%!% but filipinos fans and mexicans fans(from mexico) do. to them a victory is like a world war victory...

edit: i would say the only time americans care is in the olympics...

Wait so the Pac camp thinks USADA is going to fix the test results? Really? Even if you think that the Floyd camp can have the USADA results fixed, you guys think the Floyd camp would want to miss out on all that money? Come on now, this is crap. if you're clean, you're clean PERIOD. It doesn't matter who tests you.

Wait so the Pac camp thinks USADA is going to fix the test results? Really? Even if you think that the Floyd camp can have the USADA results fixed, you guys think the Floyd camp would want to miss out on all that money? Come on now, this is crap. if you're clean, you're clean PERIOD. It doesn't matter who tests you.

man this scum bag pacman.... why didnt he just do the drug testing by ANYONE in the first place? if you clean you have NOTHING to hide. %%#$*+% steroid using freak...

roll.gif
damn

Back
Top Bottom