Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

Arum is seriously hurting boxing...ya'll need to go ahead and wake up.

Manny probably wanted Marquez, but Arum still refuses to do business with GBP. They even offered to step aside and let Top Rank take over full promotion responsibilities.

Again...I don't see how Floyd is ducking. Seeing as this is a guy who prides himself on one thing...that being money. Dude would make AT LEAST 40 million in that fight. Manny was probably willing to go ahead and agree to those demands just to make this fight happen. But Arum being the puppet master couldn't deal with Mayweather being represented by GBP in those negotiations, on top of that...he's still salty that Floyd bought out his Top Rank contract a few years back.

Funny how after the fight with Mora, Arum said Mosley would never get that fight. Now that he's a "free agent" he suddenly has a chance? $+!#%.

He would rather retire than fight the biggest fight in boxing history..... yeah not ducking at all.

He would rather retire than fight the biggest fight in boxing history..... yeah not ducking at all.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Last time I checked he had legal issues.

Not retired.

Not retired.

Arum is on that Al Davis diet, he'll never die
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Manny probably wanted Marquez, but Arum still refuses to do business with GBP. They even offered to step aside and let Top Rank take over full promotion responsibilities.

Again...I don't see how Floyd is ducking. Seeing as this is a guy who prides himself on one thing...that being money. Dude would make AT LEAST 40 million in that fight. Manny was probably willing to go ahead and agree to those demands just to make this fight happen. But Arum being the puppet master couldn't deal with Mayweather being represented by GBP in those negotiations, on top of that...he's still salty that Floyd bought out his Top Rank contract a few years back.

Funny how after the fight with Mora, Arum said Mosley would never get that fight. Now that he's a "free agent" he suddenly has a chance? !$%+#.

Son, stop speculating. You're not Bob Arum, you don't know him.

Funny how after the fight with Mora, Arum said Mosley would never get that fight. Now that he's a "free agent" he suddenly has a chance? !$%+#.

Originally Posted by Informerx

Arum's track record speaks for itself

Originally Posted by Informerx

Arum's track record speaks for itself

Originally Posted by thacapt

Not retired.

Last time I checked, fight was supposed to go down before he had legal issues.

Not retired.

Not retired.

Last time I checked, Pac had a problem with an OSDT cutoff date.

Not retired.

Last time I checked, Pac had a problem with an OSDT cutoff date.

^
"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test. I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."

^
"I am willing to help the sport for the future of the sport. I do not want to see anyone cheat or cheat this sport. For that reason I am willing to consider taking blood as close as 14 days prior to the fight, as long as, my opponent does the same, and it is not a lot of blood, just enough to test. I do not want anyone having an unfair advantage where someone may get hurt. I am willing to do my part to help this sport out."

^

laugh.gif

Problem with that is Floyd already took his 14 day offer off the table when he said that.

Seems kinda fishy if he says he afraid of needles (when he's clearly tatted up) to avoid it.

Then a few months later he says he's willing to take the tests?

^

laugh.gif

Problem with that is Floyd already took his 14 day offer off the table when he said that.

Seems kinda fishy if he says he afraid of needles (when he's clearly tatted up) to avoid it.

^

laugh.gif

You're right what was I thinking. Mayweather ain't ducking the fight at all. Thanks for clearing all that up for me.

^

laugh.gif

You're right what was I thinking. Mayweather ain't ducking the fight at all. Thanks for clearing all that up for me.

Originally Posted by AG 47

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

Originally Posted by AG 47

For those saying Mayweather is ducking Pacman, I thought Arum and Pacman's camp still haven't agreed to blood testing within 2 weeks of the fight.
be serious. floyd is clearly scared of the matchup. there is no excuse that they havent fought yet. and if they never fight it will hurt floyds legacy

Back
Top Bottom