Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

The way I look at it, Manny messed up the first fight and PBF messed up the second fight. They had an agreement for 14 days and PBF requested more tests. I'm a big PBF but he's definitely been the one doing the ducking since the first fight was called off and Manny fought Clottey.

Arum and PBF hate each other but they both love money more than anything. If they really wanted this fight to happen, it could be made in an instant. I don't think either of them have any idea the amount of money that can be made. But, it doesn't look like PBF is gonna be fighting anyone anytime soon
laugh.gif

I would have LOVED to see Berto go in there and get his *#* kicked corner to corner. I have full confidence saying Sergio would beat Manny handily.

The way I look at it, Manny messed up the first fight and PBF messed up the second fight. They had an agreement for 14 days and PBF requested more tests. I'm a big PBF but he's definitely been the one doing the ducking since the first fight was called off and Manny fought Clottey.

Arum and PBF hate each other but they both love money more than anything. If they really wanted this fight to happen, it could be made in an instant. I don't think either of them have any idea the amount of money that can be made. But, it doesn't look like PBF is gonna be fighting anyone anytime soon
laugh.gif

I would have LOVED to see Berto go in there and get his *#* kicked corner to corner. I have full confidence saying Sergio would beat Manny handily.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Mayweather's not ducking, why did the PBF camp go thru the whole charade of "no we were never in negotiations with HBO and Arum" when clearly they were and have been proven to be lying about it...

Wheres the proof they were lying about it?

Bob Arums word?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

If Mayweather's not ducking, why did the PBF camp go thru the whole charade of "no we were never in negotiations with HBO and Arum" when clearly they were and have been proven to be lying about it...

Wheres the proof they were lying about it?

Bob Arums word?

Interesting how Mosley still wants to fight when he clearly can't fight anymore. I don't understand why PacMan wants to sign to this fight.

Interesting how Mosley still wants to fight when he clearly can't fight anymore. I don't understand why PacMan wants to sign to this fight.

It's mostly Arum but Manny has to be at fault here too. If he REALLY wanted a Berto or JMM again, he could put his foot down and tell Arum that he wants to fight Berto or JMM. Manny is the cash cow not Bob Arum.

It's mostly Arum but Manny has to be at fault here too. If he REALLY wanted a Berto or JMM again, he could put his foot down and tell Arum that he wants to fight Berto or JMM. Manny is the cash cow not Bob Arum.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Mosley doesn't want to "fight" per say.

He wants that paycheck.

His guaranteed is $5 million with him possibly making a total of $7 million.

He wants that paycheck.

And sorry fellas I really didn't believe anyone from GBP, HBO, Bob Arum, Floyd Mayweather. When it came to the Pac-Floyd fight.

But that's just me.

And sorry fellas I really didn't believe anyone from GBP, HBO, Bob Arum, Floyd Mayweather. When it came to the Pac-Floyd fight.

But that's just me.

Originally Posted by thacapt

He wants that paycheck.

Yes, that's what I meant. That's a nice payout if he did fight though...IDK if that is a lot in the boxing world though.
Proshares wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]Yeah, I would think Manny would be willing to fight JMM due to their history. Wouldn't they get pretty good money if they fought one more time??

laugh.gif
you think HBO would go sideways at their boxing cash cow. please...

When HBO hold their yearly Boxing budget meetings the only Boxer invited is Mayweather.

theyre not going to turn around and spread falsehoods about him

laugh.gif
you think HBO would go sideways at their boxing cash cow. please...

When HBO hold their yearly Boxing budget meetings the only Boxer invited is Mayweather.

theyre not going to turn around and spread falsehoods about him

He wants that paycheck.

Yes, that's what I meant. That's a nice payout if he did fight though...IDK if that is a lot in the boxing world though.
Proshares wrote:
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]Yeah, I would think Manny would be willing to fight JMM due to their history. Wouldn't they get pretty good money if they fought one more time??

He wants that paycheck.

Proshares wrote:
Yes, 5 million is fairly a lot of money even in the boxing world (not Pac, Floyd, Oscar money of course).

And I honestly believe that Pac could've made much more money fighting JMM and putting the fight date to Cinco De Mayo since they are fighting in May anyways.

He wants that paycheck.

Proshares wrote:
Yes, 5 million is fairly a lot of money even in the boxing world (not Pac, Floyd, Oscar money of course).

And I honestly believe that Pac could've made much more money fighting JMM and putting the fight date to Cinco De Mayo since they are fighting in May anyways.

Arum is seriously hurting boxing...ya'll need to go ahead and wake up.

Manny probably wanted Marquez, but Arum still refuses to do business with GBP. They even offered to step aside and let Top Rank take over full promotion responsibilities.

Again...I don't see how Floyd is ducking. Seeing as this is a guy who prides himself on one thing...that being money. Dude would make AT LEAST 40 million in that fight. Manny was probably willing to go ahead and agree to those demands just to make this fight happen. But Arum being the puppet master couldn't deal with Mayweather being represented by GBP in those negotiations, on top of that...he's still salty that Floyd bought out his Top Rank contract a few years back.

Funny how after the fight with Mora, Arum said Mosley would never get that fight. Now that he's a "free agent" he suddenly has a chance? $+!#%.

Back
Top Bottom