Pacquio vs Mosely .. NT ur thoughts

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by thacapt

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Winner of Bradley-Alexander.
Exactly, Marquez and Berto came to mind right off the bat
The problem is whether u like it or not Shane is a bigger mainstream name then any of those people u listed
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

There was no way he was going to get Mayweather for May with all the *+*! he has going on, but I feel like there had to be better fights out there than Shane

JMM
Berto
Martinez
The problem is whether u like it or not Shane is a bigger mainstream name then any of those people u listed
ohwell.gif
JMM?

They're fighting in May.

If they really wanted to make some money they should have fought JMM and scheduled the fight for Cinco De Mayo.

JMM has a huge Hispanic following.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
ohwell.gif
JMM?

They're fighting in May.

If they really wanted to make some money they should have fought JMM and scheduled the fight for Cinco De Mayo.

JMM has a huge Hispanic following.

I would have like to see him fight JMM or at least Berto. Now I have to settle for Sugar Shane?
indifferent.gif
Let me know when Pac fights a legitimate threat instead of boxers coming off of career crippling loses. 

I would have like to see him fight JMM or at least Berto. Now I have to settle for Sugar Shane?
indifferent.gif
Let me know when Pac fights a legitimate threat instead of boxers coming off of career crippling loses. 

I would have like someone else other than Shane. Oh well, I'm saving money. .

We should create a website that shows everyone's opinion that nobody wants to see shane fight anymore. No offense to him, he's had an amazing career, but your last 2 fights really sucked.

I would have like someone else other than Shane. Oh well, I'm saving money. .

We should create a website that shows everyone's opinion that nobody wants to see shane fight anymore. No offense to him, he's had an amazing career, but your last 2 fights really sucked.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

If Mayweather-Pacquiao isn't gonna happen, I wish they would both just retire for good.

Yeah man so many other boxers that I'd be happy to see at the top of the sport.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

If Mayweather-Pacquiao isn't gonna happen, I wish they would both just retire for good.

Yeah man so many other boxers that I'd be happy to see at the top of the sport.

Mosley could do damage to Pacquaio. Margarito landed some hits on Pac but dude was just way to weak. Mosley on the other hand has power behind his hands. Should be an interesting fight. Mosley didnt look that BAD against Mayweather.

Mosley could do damage to Pacquaio. Margarito landed some hits on Pac but dude was just way to weak. Mosley on the other hand has power behind his hands. Should be an interesting fight. Mosley didnt look that BAD against Mayweather.

THIS

THIS

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

me & u didnt watch the same fight. Mosley got completely shut out after round 2.

He got beat by a simple lead right

Floyd was even bold enough to be coming forward and was the aggressor ...

me & u didnt watch the same fight. Mosley got completely shut out after round 2.

He got beat by a simple lead right

Floyd was even bold enough to be coming forward and was the aggressor ...

You serious bro?

Floyd made Shane look like a C- fighter after the 2nd.

You serious bro?

Floyd made Shane look like a C- fighter after the 2nd.

When do we stop calling his opponents weak and start to understand that his chin has become better as he's gotten more comfortable at 147?

When do we stop calling his opponents weak and start to understand that his chin has become better as he's gotten more comfortable at 147?

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

He may be old but the name Shane Mosley is more of a name than Berto at this point and Pacquiao already fought Marquez.  I'll trust the promoter's Arum's decision on who the better draw is than yours.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
ohwell.gif
THIS.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
Yeah man.

The Pac camp is a joke.

They had a chance to fight Martinez but wanted him at a catchweight that was just unreasonable.

They say JMM priced himself out, but they are giving Shane the same amount of money that JMM asked for...
30t6p3b.gif

And they say Berto isn't a draw, when I believe Berto is a bigger draw than Clottey was...

He may be old but the name Shane Mosley is more of a name than Berto at this point and Pacquiao already fought Marquez.  I'll trust the promoter's Arum's decision on who the better draw is than yours.

JMM
Berto
Martinez
ohwell.gif
THIS.

Back
Top Bottom