PAGE 1 PIC/ VID Reign in Blood SLAYER: Brooklyn Projects X Nike SB COLLAB JUNE 2011

Dude, to be honest, the closer look at the materials has me second guessing my staunch opinion on these back on page one.

Dude, to be honest, the closer look at the materials has me second guessing my staunch opinion on these back on page one.

brooklyn-projects-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-reign-in-blood-1.jpg

brooklyn-projects-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-reign-in-blood-2.jpg

brooklyn-projects-x-nike-sb-dunk-high-reign-in-blood-3.jpg

SN/NSB/WARPED

nice find Luis. I dont think they'll fetch that when they drop though.. I dont even see that pair selling ahah ON SECOND THOUGHT

THAT AUCTION IS FAKE....LOOK AT THE PICS I JUST POSTED AND LOOK AT THE AUCTION ONE

nice find Luis. I dont think they'll fetch that when they drop though.. I dont even see that pair selling ahah ON SECOND THOUGHT

THAT AUCTION IS FAKE....LOOK AT THE PICS I JUST POSTED AND LOOK AT THE AUCTION ONE

I don't think the auction is fake, and noticed the pictures as soon as I spotted the listing doing my rounds on eBay earlier. Pretty good feedback, i'm sure if someone asked for tagged pictures they'd show up

I don't think the auction is fake, and noticed the pictures as soon as I spotted the listing doing my rounds on eBay earlier. Pretty good feedback, i'm sure if someone asked for tagged pictures they'd show up

the guy has the same WARPED (tag) in the bottom right hand corner of the pic. Look at my above pics (on this page) and you can clearly see the same pic.....PLUS the guy only put up one pic.
look at this pic and look at the auction one, EXACTLY THE SAME.....why wouldnt he take his own pics of the shoes? 

the guy has the same WARPED (tag) in the bottom right hand corner of the pic. Look at my above pics (on this page) and you can clearly see the same pic.....PLUS the guy only put up one pic.
look at this pic and look at the auction one, EXACTLY THE SAME.....why wouldnt he take his own pics of the shoes? 

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I don't think the auction is fake, and noticed the pictures as soon as I spotted the listing doing my rounds on eBay earlier. 

And really, Croatian still hasn't changed his "pictures" for the Supreme 94 since they released and has been using the pictures from Complex since they leaked them, it's not as this hasn't been done before.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I don't think the auction is fake, and noticed the pictures as soon as I spotted the listing doing my rounds on eBay earlier. 

And really, Croatian still hasn't changed his "pictures" for the Supreme 94 since they released and has been using the pictures from Complex since they leaked them, it's not as this hasn't been done before.

I've seen it done before. Okay maybe it isnt fake, but it does seem very suspicious. I know you're not interested, but I wouldn't just cop a random pair of BPs from Singapore you know?

whatever on that auction....
here's some more pics
op2rcw.jpg

2rrbi47.jpg

2mbj7k.jpg

NSB

I've seen it done before. Okay maybe it isnt fake, but it does seem very suspicious. I know you're not interested, but I wouldn't just cop a random pair of BPs from Singapore you know?

whatever on that auction....
here's some more pics
op2rcw.jpg

2rrbi47.jpg

2mbj7k.jpg

NSB

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-02.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-01.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-03.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-04.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-05.jpg

During the Thrash Metal genre heydays of the 1980s, the band Slayer stood out from its counterparts like Megadeth and Anthrax. Mostly because its unlikely partnership with Rick Rubin and as Def Jam Records‘ first and only metal gig. But the odd coupling paid off with Slayer‘s 1986 “Reign In Blood

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-01.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-03.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-04.jpg

brooklyn-projects-nike-sb-dunk-hi-slayer-05.jpg

During the Thrash Metal genre heydays of the 1980s, the band Slayer stood out from its counterparts like Megadeth and Anthrax. Mostly because its unlikely partnership with Rick Rubin and as Def Jam Records‘ first and only metal gig. But the odd coupling paid off with Slayer‘s 1986 “Reign In Blood

ya I believe so thus proving that just because a shoe is limited does not mean that it will be valuable...skate mental mids are hardly sought after and therefore are not really anything substantial resale wise (only 258 on FC right now). I predict these not to be anything as well. what do you think of them though?

Compare skate mentals to WTDs (less than 200o pairs and worth 1000+)....it all depends on how well the shoe is perceived and not all on the quantity produced 

ya I believe so thus proving that just because a shoe is limited does not mean that it will be valuable...skate mental mids are hardly sought after and therefore are not really anything substantial resale wise (only 258 on FC right now). I predict these not to be anything as well. what do you think of them though?

Compare skate mentals to WTDs (less than 200o pairs and worth 1000+)....it all depends on how well the shoe is perceived and not all on the quantity produced 

Back
Top Bottom