Painful Ron Harper Interview

I feel I'm going to have bad karma for laughing at this, but I couldn't help it. But damn, he should really try to do something to address his impediment.

I feel I'm going to have bad karma for laughing at this, but I couldn't help it. But damn, he should really try to do something to address his impediment.

1st response I see in the comments :

That *($*%* said FFFFFFFFFFree throws....It sounded like that $*%*$ was blowing a nintendo cartridge

laugh.gif

I thought something had happen to him recently i never knew he had a stuttering problem at all.

I thought something had happen to him recently i never knew he had a stuttering problem at all.

Its usually not this bad....... I'm not sure what happened. Is there medication that he usually takes? In fact, in a few interviews of him throughout the years and his stutter has never come out this badly.
Heck in Joe's vs Pro's he was talking soooooooooooo much %$@@ the entire time to the Joe's and he sure didn't stutter at all
laugh.gif

Its usually not this bad....... I'm not sure what happened. Is there medication that he usually takes? In fact, in a few interviews of him throughout the years and his stutter has never come out this badly.
Heck in Joe's vs Pro's he was talking soooooooooooo much %$@@ the entire time to the Joe's and he sure didn't stutter at all
laugh.gif

When dude made that appearance in the Kenan and Kel episode back in the 90's, he sounded normal. Maybe it took a bunch of takes though
laugh.gif

When dude made that appearance in the Kenan and Kel episode back in the 90's, he sounded normal. Maybe it took a bunch of takes though
laugh.gif

iuno why but dude always reminded me of mushmouth from fat albert

iuno why but dude always reminded me of mushmouth from fat albert

I had to turn that off.
I said before he spoke I hope he doesnt studder.
Then he did and 30 seconds in I said forget this. I felt terrible for making a joke about it, cause he has worked hard on it.
Im gone go watch some of his basketball highlights.

I had to turn that off.
I said before he spoke I hope he doesnt studder.
Then he did and 30 seconds in I said forget this. I felt terrible for making a joke about it, cause he has worked hard on it.
Im gone go watch some of his basketball highlights.

Yea I can't find humor in this. It is so bad, that someone I know think it was an audio phototshop.

Yea I can't find humor in this. It is so bad, that someone I know think it was an audio phototshop.

Back
Top Bottom