Painful Ron Harper Interview

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Yea I can't find humor in this. It is so bad, that someone I know think it was an audio phototshop.

roll.gif

lol not adobe audio

Originally Posted by TheGift23

1st response I see in the comments :

That *($*%* said FFFFFFFFFFree throws....It sounded like that $*%*$ was blowing a nintendo cartridge

laugh.gif

I tried so hard to not laugh, but damn that comment set me up for failure
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

1st response I see in the comments :

That *($*%* said FFFFFFFFFFree throws....It sounded like that $*%*$ was blowing a nintendo cartridge

laugh.gif

I tried so hard to not laugh, but damn that comment set me up for failure
laugh.gif

Yea I can't find humor in this. It is so bad, that someone I know think it was an audio phototshop.

roll.gif

roll.gif

for real it seemed like a career complication of his studdering spliced together 
but you combined 2 seperate types of media and got audio photoshop.
Photoshop.
I had no other choice than to laugh..

roll.gif

roll.gif

for real it seemed like a career complication of his studdering spliced together 
but you combined 2 seperate types of media and got audio photoshop.
Photoshop.
I had no other choice than to laugh..

For those of you who have not seen it

If you watched live Doug studdered the entire advertisement leading to the interview.
Was just 6 minutes of bad tv and radio

For those of you who have not seen it

If you watched live Doug studdered the entire advertisement leading to the interview.
Was just 6 minutes of bad tv and radio

damn man that was kinda sad. y the hell would the choose to interview him of all people when they know he stutter

damn man that was kinda sad. y the hell would the choose to interview him of all people when they know he stutter

Originally Posted by eashawty

Yeah ESPN is completely wrong for that

Originally Posted by eashawty

Yeah ESPN is completely wrong for that

Not funny, but I don't know why you'd choose him to do a live radio interview.

Not funny, but I don't know why you'd choose him to do a live radio interview.

i thought it someone stole my antennae when i was in the whip this morning ... then i got home and turned on the dvr and was like damn ... no way ...
30t6p3b.gif

i thought it someone stole my antennae when i was in the whip this morning ... then i got home and turned on the dvr and was like damn ... no way ...
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom