PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Grabbed the reversible jacket in green from that Canadian site, love that conversion rate [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
where was this thread yesterday (guess I didnt see it)

anyone know how the thinsulate jacket might fit? they got a 6'1 model wearing a small in pictures and it looks like it fits him fine but that doesnt seem right? i'm 6'0 155 wondering what size to get M or L? any help?

where was this thread yesterday (guess I didnt see it)

anyone know how the thinsulate jacket might fit? they got a 6'1 model wearing a small in pictures and it looks like it fits him fine but that doesnt seem right? i'm 6'0 155 wondering what size to get M or L? any help?
i'm 5'11 167 and sz M fits me fine

i'm 5'11 167 and sz M fits me fine
in everything or jackets?

i already got a large tri color long sleeve from the palace drop. hope its not huge. 

now thinking of getting that thinsulate jacket but $220 is rough. seems like a perfect spring jacket though. thought about it too long and everything from the drop sold out on deadstock :frown:

i already got a large tri color long sleeve from the palace drop. hope its not huge. 

now thinking of getting that thinsulate jacket but $220 is rough. seems like a perfect spring jacket though. thought about it too long and everything from the drop sold out on deadstock :frown:
yeah, everything. 

I say go with the large to play it safe

yeah, everything. 

I say go with the large to play it safe
its just tripping me out how the 6'1 model is wearing a small in pictures and it looks fitted on him. i should probably stop by dsm or something and see for myself. these jackets wont sell out at that price anyway

its just tripping me out how the 6'1 model is wearing a small in pictures and it looks fitted on him. i should probably stop by dsm or something and see for myself. these jackets wont sell out at that price anyway
can you share the pic you are referring to

I wish palace shipped stuff out fast like sup
frown.gif
Hahaha, i was thinking this as well.  My black camp hat from the supreme drop today shipped already, then i started wondering if Palace's new shipping partner in NY was Bergen... 
sick.gif

I'm 5'11 145 #frailboyz lol but all the hoodies,sweatshirts and jackets I've copped from Palace have always been medium.

Only thing i was able to get. I checked out with the hoodie first then tried to go back and get some tees but I was taking too long to decide which colors I wanted and they were gone by the time I tried to checkout
embarassed.gif

didn't know this thread existed btw
nerd.gif

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
View media item 1946744
Nah...think I can talk my mans down on that price? :lol:  275-3 tops 

i think you can.. for one he doesn't have it yet, so the longer it sits (especially when others start receiving theirs) he's going to have to slash the price anyway..

i saw a notification pop up in UPS app for one of my Palace shipments.. i guess they're really doing their thing on getting these orders out as soon as possible

what size jacket and what colour? canadian msrp is 220cdn so thats a but cheaper

Last edited:
i think you can.. for one he doesn't have it yet, so the longer it sits (especially when others start receiving theirs) he's going to have to slash the price anyway..

i saw a notification pop up in UPS app for one of my Palace shipments.. i guess they're really doing their thing on getting these orders out as soon as possible
Does it show yet where it's coming from?

Back
Top Bottom