PALACE SKATEBOARDS THREAD

Got my white/multi p3 in today, they sent me a size large instead of a medium. I'm pretty heated atm. Anyone know if they use preshrunk cotton or not?
You'll definitely be able to shrink it. I had to shrink an xl today so I washed/dried it on hot and it helped a lot

Got the shrimp hoodie in today 
smokin.gif

Wish I got blessed with all those stickers like some of you guys but its all good

You'll definitely be able to shrink it. I had to shrink an xl today so I washed/dried it on hot and it helped a lot

Okay, I tried it on and think that shrinking it should work well especially for something I wanted this much. Appreciate the advice.

I just got home and my dad hat was here waiting for me :lol: Wtf?

Love the fit though, it's great :nthat:
Dang. Glad you got shipping info. Still waiting on mine. Did you order the day it dropped?

Yeah bro. I ordered my dad hat first, and it came today. Waiting on my visions tee.

Guys, that shrimp color is dope, wish i would have bought something in that color!

I just got home and my dad hat was here waiting for me :lol: Wtf?

Love the fit though, it's great :nthat:
Yeah bro. I ordered my dad hat first, and it came today. Waiting on my visions tee.

That's crazy about the hat hahaha. Cause you got confirmation that same day huh? Well dope I just got shipping confirmation on my pally pal hat. I'm stoked.

And same, I wish I woulda bought something in shrimp. That color is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm trying to get my brother in law a dad cap for his birthday but I don't want to spend a lot, what's a good rate guys? theres a guy on Ebay willing to sell me one for $85

That's crazy about the hat hahaha. Cause you got confirmation that same day huh? Well dope I just got shipping confirmation on my pally pal hat. I'm stoked.

And same, I wish I woulda bought something in shrimp. That color is [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Yeah lol, I came home drunk from St. Patty's day and opened the box and I was like wait lmao, there's no way this came today. I know i'm not THAT drunk :lol:
Congrats on the shipping today bro.

Last edited:
all these pics of any piece in the shrimp colorway is making me consider buying for resale
mean.gif

I noticed my stuff shipped from NJ and i'm in Pa don't know why it took so long, but finally got my P3 shirt in today.  I got it in a large, which is slightly oversized, but it still fits great. 

Got my Pally Pal hoodie (sz L) in and sizing is terrible. The arms and chest fit wasn't so bad but the body fit like a slim M if that makes any sense. Never had this problem with any of my supreme hoodies. Back to palace it goes.

Shirts fits huge but I don't mind it so much.

Back
Top Bottom