PALESTINIAN GENOCIDE - ISRAELI-TERRORISM AWARENESS THREAD

Maybe because we all know Israelis have a better chance of drowning while taking a bath than getting hit with one of these rockets. Again, everyone in here know that Hamas are ruthless, irrational, terrorists, we also know that they do not cause even half of the damage that Israel claims.

Cus Israel is the one breaking all the cease fires, rite?

How is this relevant to my point? I'm just explaining that the pretext to this current conflict is nothing but some overblown BS. We ALL know that Hamas should be removed, we even knew there is some truth to Israel's concerns about Hamas. My point is that those rockets and tunnels do as much damage as a bunch of protesters throwing stones at Israel. Also, this revelation about Hamas' rockets does not change the fact that IDF bombed a UN shelter that had nothing to do with Hamas or rockets.

How is this relevant to my point? I'm just explaining that the pretext to this current conflict is nothing but some overblown BS. We ALL know that Hamas should be removed, we even knew there is some truth to Israel's concerns about Hamas. My point is that those rockets and tunnels do as much damage as a bunch of protesters throwing stones at Israel. Also, this revelation about Hamas' rockets does not change the fact that IDF bombed a UN shelter that had nothing to do with Hamas or rockets.

I hear you chief. But even if its just 'stones' being thrown. What kind of country would you be if you didnt protect your people?....

I hear you chief. But even if its just 'stones' being thrown. What kind of country would you be if you didnt protect your people?....

Multi million dollar dome, and hiring a small firing squad to tear down those tunnels is more than sufficient. IDF is clearly sending a message to the West Bank and the rest of it's enemies with this conflict.

The steadfast denial, delusion and coldheartedness of Israeli supporters in here is a pretty good insight into the prevailing mentality that allows Zionism to flourish and is behind the atrocities taking place in Gaza.

Very similar to radical Islamic extremism.

Last edited:
let me know how long I can fire rockets into your neighborhood before it bothers you :lol:

Maybe they should have used that aid to build bomb shelters instead of tunnels. but that would defeat the purpose wouldn't it? those damn Israelis protecting their citizens. it's such a strange logic.

comparing it to Islamist extremism :lol:. good luck with that false equivalence. go take a gander at what's happening in the rest of the world.

“By posting this ugly screed, Zidan has confirmed something else: there are journalists deliberately skewering the truth and adopting the Hamas narrative.”

yup. but those jews run the media! if they do.... they don't seem to use their power well. Hamas PR game pretty amazing

Last edited:
Let me know how long I can occupy your territory illegaly and build many settlements on it before it bothers you. 
laugh.gif

And since you brought up the term "Islamist extremism" - weren't you the one who posted Saudi Arabia's support for Israel a couple of pages back to back up your argument to keep killing Palestinians? You know, the only country in the world where Sharia law rules the legal system 100%? Seems to me that someone who claims to be supporting the fight against "Islamist extremism" should be outraged to have an ally like that. But whatever helps your case to continue murdering Palestinian children by the hundreds, eh?

Last edited:
what argument? i posted the article to show the global landscape of the situation. you guys started claiming i placed any good intentions on saudi arabia. or do you want information withheld like that reporter up there? it matters that saudi arabia, egypt, and jordan are against Hamas.

I'm with you on the settlements. The ones in the West Bank I do not agree with. They removed settlements from gaza and that didn't turn out so well.

The "occupation" is a broad term that is too vague to bother with. But launching rockets from hospitals isn't the best way to get what you want. And it's a good way to get your people killed. Many claim israel was making it up. Well it's not made up

Last edited:
Since you were talking about the changing global landscape of the situation,here's another example with a statement from France's foreign minister Laurent Fabius the day before the 72 hour ceasefire was announced. 

Paris (AFP) - Israel's right to security does not justify its actions in Gaza, French Foreign Minister Laurent Fabius said Monday, as he called for a political solution to be "imposed" by the international community.

"How many more deaths will it take to stop what must be called the carnage in Gaza?" Fabius said in a statement.

"The tradition of friendship between Israel and France is an old one and Israel's right to security is total, but this right does not justify the killing of children and the slaughter of civilians."

The statement comes amid global outrage over an Israeli strike next to a UN school where ten people were killed, among them civilians who had been seeking refuge from the violence.

Fabius said Islamist group Hamas, the de facto rulers of Gaza, "clearly carries an overwhelming responsibility" for the conflict but that Israel was not justified in carrying out what UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon called "a criminal act" with the attack near the school.

"That is why we support and demand the establishment of a real ceasefire as proposed by Egypt and why we are ready, as French and Europeans, to contribute to it in a concrete way," he said.

"It is also why a political solution is essential... and should in my opinion be imposed by the international community," Fabius said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's a pretty drastic change in the Hollande Government's position on the issue seeing as they did ban pro-Palestenian demonstrations just a few weeks ago...

It also signals a bigger change in tone for the EU in regards to Israel and Gaza as they've started to suggest reopening the border and Germany, France and Britain recently presented an initiative aimed at reconstructing Gaza which would be subject to international supervision that will prevent the rearmament of Hamas and other factions in the Gaza Strip.

Last edited:
They banned those protests for a reason in France. Have you seen what those terrorists have been doing in that country? Sickening.

Plus multiple synagogues in France were targeted and a french Facebook page identified 30 jews to be targeted for violence. Spare me the anti Zionist excuse. They are going after jews. It's been reported that 1000 french jews emigrated to israel recently because of fear. Which in turn makes jews more steadfast in their reasoning that Israel needs to exist

Last edited:
2 rockets into southern Israel, breaking yet another ceasefire.

Maybe if israel wasn't so bent demilitarizing them we would actually have a cease fire that would put this conflict to bed. Why should Israel have aright to defend herself but not her neighbor? And don't give me that Hamas are terrorists BS, theres absolutely no way to expect a nation to exist without weapons at its disposal to ward off invaders/other enemies.

Rocket which was intercepted btw, now lets see which nursery school IDF plans on bombing as retaliation.

Lets see which hospital Hamas plans on booby trapping and have kids mislead IDF soldiers to go in there.

And oh, so because it was intercepted and Israel cares for its civilians, it's fine that Hamas is launching rockets during a cease fire. Got it.

Last edited:
I'll take Chomsky's word for it over yours even though he's still "trying to be cool" at 85 years old and is apparently using this as a way of making money, despite the fact that his views on the conflict is an extremely small part of what he actually does in his time spent with MIT, developing modern linguistics, writing books which have nothing to do with this, etc.

It's funny how Dub tries to discredit literally every person I bring up. Jon Stewart isn't just a comedian for college kids. Actually most of my intelligent friends (who are college grads) watch his show, his show has been serving almost as the one consistent fact checker and exposer of our garbage mainstream news networks, and he's shown his intelligence and legitimacy debating and beating Bill O'Reilly time and time again. He's actually a supporter of Israel by the way, but like we've been through here, it's possible to support the state of Israel and be critical of the IDF's methods.

Actions speak louder then words. The Palestinians Hamas' actions prove they are not peaceful.

FIxed that up for you, you're too smart to be making these silly generalizations.

Rocket which was intercepted btw, now lets see which nursery school IDF plans on bombing as retaliation.

Lets see which hospital Hamas plans on booby trapping and have kids mislead IDF soldiers to go in there.

And oh, so because it was intercepted and Israel cares for its civilians, it's fine that Hamas is launching rockets during a cease fire. Got it.

Thats not what I'm trying to imply, I'm expressing how little damage these rockets actually to to Israel. Besides soldiers killed in the line of fire, these rockets have done less damage than spicy food to Israeli citizens.

FIxed that up for you, you're too smart to be making these silly generalizations.

What about the Palestinians terrorists terrorizing cities all over Europe?
Again, you're way too smart to be making these silly *** racist comments. Boko Haram abducted 200 girls this spring, does it follow that all Nigerians are not peaceful? You do understand this is the same thinking that leads to this conflict every 2-3 years right?

Again, you're way too smart to be making these silly *** racist comments. Boko Haram abducted 200 girls this spring, does it follow that all Nigerians are not peaceful? You do understand this is the same thinking that leads to this conflict every 2-3 years right?

Racist? I'm not generalizing the entire Palestinian population. I said what about the ones in Europe. The ones showing up to these protests and looting businesses are terrorists. Have you seen the videos?

How recent are these pictures? They're clearly before this conflict and might even be before the multi million dollar dome. Again, compared to the damage that IDF has waged in less than a month, this is mere child's play.

Racist? I'm not generalizing the entire Palestinian population. I said what about the ones in Europe. The ones showing up to these protests and looting businesses are terrorists. Have you seen the videos?

You've confirmed they're Palestinian? How? It could easily be a group of left wing hippies who wants to take it back to Israel by defacing Jewish property, or patriots from any of Israel's enemies who's simply taking advantage of the current public opinion of Israel. The same can also be said for a bunch of right-wing nuts who want to take advantage of the opportunity and force Jews out of their country.

How recent are these pictures? They're clearly before this conflict and might even be before the multi million dollar dome. Again, compared to the damage that IDF has waged in less than a month, this is mere child's play.

What makes you say they are all clearly before this conflict? Do you not think these rockets do ANY damage in Israel? All those pictures but the 3rd one are from this conflict. Do you want to see more from THIS conflict?

View media item 1121361

View media item 1121363

View media item 1121365

Theres more, but it doesn't really matter. You still justify the rocket attacks because Israel has the Iron Dome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom