Palin's Ballin', $150,000 spent by RNC on her wardrobe thus far.

Via Politico...

The Republican National Committee has spent more than $150,000 to clothe and accessorize vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin and her family since hersurprise pick by John McCain in late August.

According to financial disclosure records, the accessorizing began in early September and included bills from Saks Fifth Avenue in St. Louis andNew York for a combined $49,425.74.

The records also document a couple of big-time shopping trips to Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis, including one $75,062.63 spree in earlySeptember.

The RNC also spent $4,716.49 on hair and makeup through September after reporting no such costs in August.

The cash expenditures immediately raised questions among campaign finance experts about their legality under the Federal Election Commission'slong-standing advisory opinions on using campaign cash to purchase items for personal use.

Politico asked the McCain campaign for comment, explicitly noting the $150,000 in expenses for department store shopping and makeup consultation that wereincurred immediately after Palin's announcement. Pre-September reports do not include similar costs.

...tell me if this has been posted, I couldnt find it.

43016077.jpg

damn, i might actually vote for her now. my kinda girl.

if there are any pics with her rockin Gucci its a wrap.

Well it makes sense, think about it. You've got a lady from Alaska, who probably had very little impressive dress clothes simply because she didn'treally need them, she probably has a million warm coats but only a few dresses, nice jackets, etc. meanwhile the other 3 dudes are senators and have to spendtheir days looking sharp in suits and whatnot, so they don't really need to go out and get clothes like that. Imagine if she kept wearing the same 5outfits over and over, people would be all over her. I'm not a fan of hers at all, but really this has no merit.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

y would you vote for her because she rocks fly $@%& ? also should'nt you be looking at Mcain & Obama more?

Originally Posted by HOVKid

RNC keeps their ho's looking nice.....you got a problem with that?
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
gotta respect that- it aint tricking if you got it....well in Cindyscase its her $$ but whatever

naw palins a country bumpkin type...thats the team putting her onto this stuff....Mrs. McCain is prob more your type

82621280_2.jpg

Cindy McCain
Oscar de la Renta dress: $3,000
Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch: $4,500
Three-carat diamond earrings: $280,000
Four-strand pearl necklace: $11,000-$25,000
Shoes, designer unknown: $600
Total: Between $299,100 and $313,100

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

yea, who gives a rats +#%?

I dont

does anyone here care?

When they're running on a platform to eliminate "extra" spending on "frivolous" items...

and McCain constantly criticizes Obama for funding a projector purchase in his "home state" (which, illinois isn't....)

yes, i'd say people care and it DOES matter....

indifferent.gif

your voting for her or your not

her and Ms.Mccains dress prices are keeping you from voting for them, pls save the comedy act
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

this is what you call "sexist"

How?

please refer to my previous post in this thread.
how many times have you heard commentary, or seen news about what any political male is wearing? Most likely 0.

Back
Top Bottom