Palin's Ballin', $150,000 spent by RNC on her wardrobe thus far.

Alaskan hick
indifferent.gif
. The party is going to regret a lot of things if we lose the election. As it stands they don't have my vote.

Isn't it obvious Palin made a wardrobe and make up transformation when she was selected?

I mean the girl isn't going to get many votes looking like this...
roll.gif
roll.gif

2008-09-17-sarahstylist.jpg

Ain't she posed to be the average working-class hockey mom?

Her littlest girl got a louie bag?

Hypocrisy FTL...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by H4ppyTime Harry

this is what you call "sexist"

How?

please refer to my previous post in this thread.
how many times have you heard commentary, or seen news about what any political male is wearing? Most likely 0.

When do "political males" spend 150k of money that isn't theirs on clothing IN THE MIDDLE OF A FINANCIAL CRISIS?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Hypocrist FTL...
roll.gif
like i said i call bang bang on it...and the democrats should expose her...buying fake bags supports the underground blackmarket that funds drugdealers and terrorist organizations
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Hypocrist FTL...
roll.gif
like i said i call bang bang on it...and the democrats should expose her...buying fake bags supports the underground blackmarket that funds drug dealers and terrorist organizations
nerd.gif
roll.gif
@ Bang-Bang...

It was probably copped somewhere in the midst of those Neiman and Saks shopping sprees...
smh.gif

When do "political males" spend 150k of money that isn't theirs on clothing IN THE MIDDLE OF A FINANCIAL CRISIS?
That's what makes it so messed up...People is out here struggling.

It's like a slap in the face to her supporters IMO...The same working class white folk she's pandering too.

Takes a shot at her whole image...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

And Michelle Obama spends $2,500 on a lobster dinner in a hotel...

More details please.
nerd.gif

It was a j/k but here's the details.

[h3]'NY Post' Retracts Michelle Obama 'Lobster' Story[/h3]
Pretty funny--if revealing. NY Post has had to retract Page Six item on Michelle Obama livin' it up in tough times with a lobster dinner at the Waldorf in NYC. As it now admits, she wasn't even in NYC. But too late for Rush Limbaugh and others on the right who cited the story to prove Obama hypocrisy. Though hard to charge "anti-Americanism" -- what is more American than a lobstah? -- but certainly it is "elite" in price and smacks of New England... Here is link. UPDATE: And here's a major NYT correction today. -- Greg Mitchell

Originally Posted by RKO2004

And Michelle Obama spends $2,500 on a lobster dinner in a hotel...

More details please.
nerd.gif

It was a j/k but here's the details.

[h3]'NY Post' Retracts Michelle Obama 'Lobster' Story[/h3]
Pretty funny--if revealing. NY Post has had to retract Page Six item on Michelle Obama livin' it up in tough times with a lobster dinner at the Waldorf in NYC. As it now admits, she wasn't even in NYC. But too late for Rush Limbaugh and others on the right who cited the story to prove Obama hypocrisy. Though hard to charge "anti-Americanism" -- what is more American than a lobstah? -- but certainly it is "elite" in price and smacks of New England... Here is link. UPDATE: And here's a major NYT correction today. -- Greg Mitchell

i'm middle class and i eat lobster sometimes! but i never spent 150k on clothes for just a couple months!
smh.gif

^Your probably not in front of millions of people every week trying to convince them to vote for you though.

Hypocrisy FTL...
roll.gif
laugh.gif
i know, right... and i bet 6 months ago, she had a bag made out of moose-skin or something.

i don't really see the problem.

image is more important for women than men. if you're a woman in the public eye, you can't be wearing Target @!@#

....but the RNC can spend any donations they get as they see fit.

Donations are how the RNC gets it's funding

You republicans gotta be kidding me! You think this is cool??
smh.gif

I bet the Republicans in the RNC that are loosing their races don't think this is cool.

a few things-

Cindy McCain looks like a villain from Star Trek

Cindy McCain probably has more than 150K in vicodin and percocets in her system as we speak.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

....but the RNC can spend any donations they get as they see fit.

Donations are how the RNC gets it's funding

but she's running on a platform to alleviate all frivolous spending though, dirty....this isn't even slightly hypocritical to you?

spending on clothes? no...considering how quickly she was thurst into the spotlight
building the "road to nowhere?"....yes

Originally Posted by seaner23

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i don't really see the problem.

image is more important for women than men. if you're a woman in the public eye, you can't be wearing Target @!@#

do you even know what brand suit obama or mccain is wearing? for all we know it's an off the rack jc penney suit. they still look good.

palin could look just fine if she did her shopping at target, gap, h&m or jc penney. if she's paying for this stuff herself then let her go crazy at barneys for all i care, but if the taxpayers/donators are in some small way funding these little shopping sprees, then i have an issue.
Obama and McCain are men, you can't really compare.

trust me, there are women who analyze everything Palin is wearing. i saw this spot on the local news after the RNC and the debates, they broke down all thebrands she had on, brand of glasses, brand of skirt/jacket, who designed her shoes, her hairstyle, etc.

imagine if Kanye came out tomorrow wearing some payless shoes. NT would be in meltdown mode. well, that's basically how most women think. they look tofemale figures for fashion/style. so if you're a woman in the public eye, you have to do it big

Palin is such a damn fraud, she wants everyone to think she's some regular ol' joe the plumber type average american and she's running aroundflossing 150k in clothing for a month. I can't wait until Obama wins and we don't have to hear from McCain/Palin ever again.

Back
Top Bottom