Palin's Ballin', $150,000 spent by RNC on her wardrobe thus far.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Palin is such a damn fraud, she wants everyone to think she's some regular ol' joe the plumber type average american and she's running around flossing 150k in clothing for a month. I can't wait until Obama wins and we don't have to hear from McCain/Palin ever again.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

....but the RNC can spend any donations they get as they see fit.

Donations are how the RNC gets it's funding

but she's running on a platform to alleviate all frivolous spending though, dirty....this isn't even slightly hypocritical to you?

spending on clothes? no...considering how quickly she was thurst into the spotlight
building the "road to nowhere?"....yes
correction, spending 150k on clothes.....

no?

when she criticizes Senator Obama on funding an overhead projector for a science center in Illinois?

No?

i'm not criticizing her buying clothes....but 150k worth, when you're standing on a platform attacking other people on "wasteful" spending...

is ridiculous....
sorry...I don't see the issue....what's wrong with 150K's worth of clothes for a national campaign?...where you're in the nationalspotlight day in and day out.
a designer suit can cost just as much...

2K a day is not that much in the grand scheme of things...when you're being analyzed for every little thing by national media.

but she's running on a platform to alleviate all frivolous spending though, dirty....this isn't even slightly hypocritical to you?

spending on clothes? no...considering how quickly she was thurst into the spotlight

no?

when she criticizes Senator Obama on funding an overhead projector for a science center in Illinois?

No?

i'm not criticizing her buying clothes....but 150k worth, when you're standing on a platform attacking other people on "wasteful" spending...

is ridiculous....
sorry...I don't see the issue....what's wrong with 150K's worth of clothes for a national campaign?...where you're in the national spotlight day in and day out.

2K a day is not that much in the grand scheme of things...when you're being analyzed for every little thing by national media.

indifferent.gif

no?

No?

is ridiculous....
sorry...I don't see the issue....what's wrong with 150K's worth of clothes for a national campaign?...where you're in the national spotlight day in and day out.

Can't say that I agree, do u think Obama or Mccain spend that much money on clothing? I dunno, don't really see hillary doing it neither. But thenagain, the people i mentioned already had gear to begin with, it seems as tho palin had to cop a whole new wardrobe to fit in with fly guys.

laugh.gif
you gotta love therepublicans. ole girl spends $150k on clothing, mccains got 15 houses and 35 cars or whatever and they got the nerve to call obama elitist.

so its safe to say dirty is a republican? maybe im late, i never heard him take a clear side on the mccain/obama topics.

not like it matters or anything.........just wonderin

no?

No?

is ridiculous....

Well, in the grand scheme however much was spent on a science center isn't that much either...we aren't really discussing a grand scheme..

i asked you, specifically, if you think its hypocrisy to base your entire campaign around "wasteful" spending, yet spend 150k on clothing...

i'm sure she could have spent a lot less on clothing...

and i'm sure she didn't have to get designer clothing from the high-end department stores...

i didn't say spending money on clothes when you're in the national eye is a bad thing, i just think it's hypocritical of her to attack someone else on "wasteful spending" while she spends more in a couple of months on clothes than 80 percent of Americans make annually.....
I'm assuming in their eyes the clothes aren't wasteful, then, don't you think?

What would you have liked the RNC to spend the money on for her? Outside of speech writers. They wanted to present her in a specific way, so clothes from Saksand Nieman, what have you, were considered reasonable compared to counterparts at Kohl's.

Could she have spoke up? Yes. Did she? No.

Did she foot the bill? No.

Did the RNC? Yes.

laugh.gif
i work 100 ft from that neiman marcus. i hate her as much as the next man, but to befair they have to use ALL of their funding. they came here and made it rain. if they don't use all of their funding next time they wont get as muchmoney.

so really....you're more concerned about how they "should" be spending the money

Actually No, me personally, I really don't care how they are spending it, but that is me personally. I believe what i said was "the candidates in theRNC that are losing" probably care.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

eNPHAN does i guess, him and less than a handful of others
eyes.gif

it's not that i care....

i mean, i don't, really....

i just see hypocrisy, and would like to point that out...

"WE'RE AGAINST WASTEFUL SPENDING......" while purchasing 150k worth of clothing at three different stores....

Like i said before, in one breath you attack spending on a projector for a science-facility in a state institution, and in the other, you're spending moreon clothing in a couple of months than 80 percent of Americans make annually.....

it's sexist to point out the hypocracy?

since when did NT just "not care" about exposing hypocrites?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

82621280_2.jpg

Cindy McCain
Oscar de la Renta dress: $3,000
Chanel J12 White Ceramic Watch: $4,500
Three-carat diamond earrings: $280,000
Four-strand pearl necklace: $11,000-$25,000
Shoes, designer unknown: $600
Oral B Toothbrush: $2.50
Crest Whitening Toothpaste: $3.00
Total: Between $299,105.50 and $313,105.50

Fixed