Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Right now, the pack is going for $650-750 range from what I'm seeing. As others have been saying, you're going to be able to fetch that for the 11s alone once the market dries up.

Why not sell the 29s now while you can? Ya really think people gonna pay over $1,000 for the whole pack next year? People struggling to move their DS Defining Moments Packs for $1,200 now so why should we think this pack, which includes the 29s, will trump those numbers?

Right now, the pack is going for $650-750 range from what I'm seeing. As others have been saying, you're going to be able to fetch that for the 11s alone once the market dries up.

Why not sell the 29s now while you can? Ya really think people gonna pay over $1,000 for the whole pack next year? People struggling to move their DS Defining Moments Packs for $1,200 now so why should we think this pack, which includes the 29s, will trump those numbers?
Mine are suppose to be here on Friday. Won them on eBay for $650, contacted the buyer and made a deal to cancel the eBay transaction and just go through PayPal for $605. Just have to make sure everything looks authentic when I get them. 
nthat.gif

PLEASE STOP MAKING THIS A WTB THREAD, A SIZE SWAP THREAD, AND A TRADE THREAD.

There is the classified section for that.

Ordered my pack on Saturday and just got shipping and won't be here til jan 7th??? Damn...I had to wait 9 days for the legends too

At least you gottem. There is a lot of salty people that didn't...

No doubt. I ain't trippin. 9 times out of 10 I don't even wear my newest shoes for 6-8 months to let them die down a lil. I was just stating that the shipping times for these last 2 have been long. But I guess it's to be expected for the holidays

Last edited:
No doubt. I ain't trippin. 9 times out of 10 I don't even wear my newest shoes for 8-12 months to let them die down a lil. I was just stating that the shipping times for these last 2 have been long. But I guess it's too be expected for the holidays
Same here bud. I don't wear for at least that long. Wasn't flaming you just making a statement. My 2nd pack that was ordered from SP on the 23rd won't arrive until the 5th. So I feel the long shipping times too.

Same here bud. I don't wear for at least that long. Wasn't flaming you just making a statement. My 2nd pack that was ordered from SP on the 23rd won't arrive until the 5th. So I feel the long shipping times too.

All good fam. I didn't think u were flaming me. I just like to have my shoes in hand even though I might not wear em for a while. But once again its to be expected when u order online

Ehhhh it's no set timeframe to wear a pair a shoes for me. I kinda get to them when I can.

Who care what everyone else is wearing and I honestly don't see many people rocking recent release outside of the initial weekend anyways.

Ehhhh it's no set timeframe to wear a pair a shoes for me. I kinda get to them when I can.

Who care what everyone else is wearing and I honestly don't see many people rocking recent release outside of the initial weekend anyways.

Yeah. It's not that I wait a certain time frame. It's more like other shoes were already in rotation and that's usually when I get to them. Because I don't care what others are wearing either. Plus I work in finance so 5 days out of the week I'm in dress shoes. And if I really love the shoe I'll go ahead and throw them on, like I did with the cigar 6s. That's why I said 9/10. Maybe I should've said 7/10...

Last edited:
Nothing special. I missed out on the GOF pack, so I threw a sneaker tantrum and blacked out online. I woke up naked in the middle of a barren field with nothing more than a cellphone in my hand. On the screen was 2 order confirmation emails from ebay for the SB's and the Foam's.

Ahhhh...the classic ebay binge after missing out. I know it well. You got two great pairs tho. Stupid pack is only good for the 11s anyhow. 29s are horrid.

Nothing special. I missed out on the GOF pack, so I threw a sneaker tantrum and blacked out online. I woke up naked in the middle of a barren field with nothing more than a cellphone in my hand. On the screen was 2 order confirmation emails from ebay for the SB's and the Foam's.
how much are metallic reds going for anyway? DS?

how much are metallic reds going for anyway? DS?
I got both DS for $375 apiece. More than I'd wanted to spend but my mindstate was cloudy. :lol: Plus, I justified the purchases by telling myself since I'm slowing down on purchases in 2015, I deserved to get myself what I wanted while it's still 2014. Now comes the struggle with how I'm going to get these in the house past my wife.

Last edited:
I got both DS for $375 apiece. More than I'd wanted to spend but my mindstate was cloudy.
laugh.gif
Plus, I justified the purchases by telling myself since I'm slowing down on purchases in 2015, I deserved to get myself what I wanted while it's still 2014. Now comes the struggle with how I'm going to get these in the house past my wife.
Lol, you sound like me... Man the hate (rage) is real in my house right now, especially after she noticed like 4 new pairs of kicks over the past two months. Nonetheless, I managed to collect the $300 from the FFL I won, now I'm trying to sell the XX9 for at least $150, but I would like to see more than that of course... (after shipping/other fees). Also I'm calling all the people who lost bets to me... it is time to pay up now, ish just got real with the lady. Once I get all the money back (in a sense), I'm going to justify this purchase.

First on my list is the $50 bet the Giants fan lost :smile:

I got both DS for $375 apiece. More than I'd wanted to spend but my mindstate was cloudy.
laugh.gif
Plus, I justified the purchases by telling myself since I'm slowing down on purchases in 2015, I deserved to get myself what I wanted while it's still 2014. Now comes the struggle with how I'm going to get these in the house past my wife.

Lol, you sound like me... Man the hate (rage) is real in my house right now, especially after she noticed like 4 new pairs of kicks over the past two months. Nonetheless, I managed to collect the $300 from the FFL I won, now I'm trying to sell the XX9 for at least $150, but I would like to see more than that of course... (after shipping/other fees). Also I'm calling all the people who lost bets to me... it is time to pay up now, ish just got real with the lady. Once I get all the money back (in a sense), I'm going to justify this purchase.

First on my list is the $50 bet the Giants fan lost :smile:
lol you both sound like my friend, it's sad that this happens when you get married, my girl knows about my collection and hobby, so hopefully she won't say anything once we get married 
eyes.gif

lol you both sound like my friend, it's sad that this happens when you get married, my girl knows about my collection and hobby, so hopefully she won't say anything once we get married 
eyes.gif
Well it's not so much the hobby... my problem is we're still paying for the wedding and there are some rather large payments that need to paid off in the next two months. Oh snap, man... she tripping... its tax season, lol I'll just hand it all over.

eyes.gif
my lady never knows which are new and which jus look new

Damn... a lady just put some pantone candies on my desk lol... photo shoot with the kicks or nah? Not a big candy fan, but for some reason I couldn't help but to try a few... must be all this hype.

Back
Top Bottom