Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Only problem I have with the pack is where on earth am I going to store this thing?

My closet is packed
mean.gif

Im having the same problem..

Size of box wise it's just two pair stacked

Like that better than side by side boxes anyday

for those of you on the fence and asking yourself if its worth copping for just 1 shoe i would say YES! i wont lie i copped this pack just to resell and use the money on the legend blues but after seeing them in person i will keep them... the quality is a lot better than legend blues its not even close and the blue is really a nice touch... i was hating on those blue 3s and thought how can it look any better on the 11s but i was wrong they actually look good in person... for whatever reason my shoes didnt have that straight out the factory smell... and i copped the legend blues off NT fam and they hooked it up with a decent price so now i got both :pimp:

Those 1s are really nice...i'm missing those.

Figured JB was cashing in on the legend blue theme. Couldn't pass em up for $79 on Eastbay. Flew under the radar because it had no na branding....but the clean white and patent leather trim gives it a nice smooth touch

Last edited:
Got my pack in today. All I can say is if you are a fan of the 11 silhouette and you passed or just struck out, keep looking! The XI is even better in hand than the official pics or best on feet that you may have seen. There has not been an XI in recent history with this level of quality. The 29 also looks better in person. I've hooped in 29s (TOs) and it's one of the best performing shoes on the market. IMO-you shouldn't break up the pack by dumping your 29s for a $100-$150. It's a signature shoe designed by Tinker! Ball in them at the gym and then rock them suckas at Costco or something!

I agree. I like the 29s more in person than in pictures. Not that it blows your doors off or anything but they are decent.

They fit my feet better than 11s. True to size for me. Legends seem a bit roomier in the same size as these 11s.

So, the sneakers I got to make up for FNL canceling my order are the SB LeBron 9's and the Metallic Red Foamposites. Decent consolation prize but I still need that pack.

Last edited:
Lmao shooting star pack, brazil pack. Gof pack, ruined by a crappy shoe. But alot of people always thing this packs are gonna go the way of the lebron x pack or dmp.

8 was the smallest size for the pack.

Nah, as others mentioned, there is 7 and 7.5 depending on what retailers ordered. Most places just went with 8 and up as usual. EU had 7 and 7.5 more but some US retailers had those smaller sizes as well.

I've been watching eBay and some other groups on FB for em' too. No dice. Still looking though.

Back
Top Bottom