Votes: 137 24.3%
  • Not

Votes: 46 8.2%
  • XX9's Ruined It

Votes: 228 40.4%
  • Too Expensive

Votes: 229 40.6%

• Total voters
Actually I aint A Re-seller like most of you in here. Yea I do sell sum stuff but only if I'm able to get 2-3 pairs. As for me always asking this so-called ? all the time,
Nah It just seems too me that you and coldcity are a couple trolling me. So roll over rover and you 2 can troll each other.

you can make up whatever you want but that doesnt mean the facts arent still facts.... ive literally never quoted u nor had words with u... i just pointed out a trend i see with your posts... nothing more nothing less

Actually I aint A Re-seller like most of you in here. Yea I do sell sum stuff but only if I'm able to get 2-3 pairs. As for me always asking this so-called ? all the time,
Nah It just seems too me that you and coldcity are a couple trolling me. So roll over rover and you 2 can troll each other.

your signature says otherwise... you got what, almost 7 pairs of kicks you tryna "sell/trade" ? Most of 'em released within the past few years so I know it ain't on some "clearing out closet space, getting rid of your collection" steeze either.

This #NT boy, we teach DETECTIVES how to detect :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
resellings part of the game. it just gets hate from the one trying to flip 10+ of the same shoe
its really mostly ppl online salty that they couldn't cop that whine about it. In person ppl don't care too much unless it's one of those dudes who never mind their own business

i want the xi's, but don't want them bad enough for 500.

i do have interest in the xx9's as cats are going to let them go way below retail. already got offers for $150

I know I mis pelled the word I'm not trying to impress anyone in her. But I'm out, cant deal with all the Drama.

You want the 29s? That's a first. I'll sell it to you for 350 then.
laugh.gif

thats exactly how i get all my shoes for free
yeah but a pack in this case is 550 so if you buy 3 thats a lot money threw out  and you won't be able to sell 29s for any profit so you now gonna recoup any money spent. Unless packs are selling for 700+ your not gonna make any money of these

reselling is too much work (for me anyway). if i buy 2 pairs of any shoes its cause they're FIRE and since Nike only retros shoes from the 90's (so far) and Jordan brings out certain shoes every 2 or more years aint no tellin if you'll be alive to see the next release.

Plus since i only hoop in my J's (indoor only) having a second pair is mandatory cause shoes take a beating when you hoop in them...so having a reserve pair after a couple of seasons isnt a bad idea. im sure theres a few of you out there that regret selling a couple of those extra pairs once that personal pair got old or got a bad scuff...?

Last edited:
Officially all in on the 11s. Hoping resale price isn't higher than 350.

Question though, would you guys prefer the red pantones JB made for Melo or these?

Last edited:
Officially all in on the 11s. Hoping resale price isn't higher than 350.

Question though, would you guys prefer the red pantones JB made for Melo or these?

the 11's will definitely be sold or sell for what the pack is worth. the style is too rare, too many people want it. to answer the other question...BOTH!

the 11's will definitely be sold or sell for what the pack is worth. the style is too rare, too many people want it. to answer the other question...BOTH!

It is but I'm just PRAYING they don't go for within $100 of retail. If so you're better off just buying the pack and keeping the XX9s to hoop in or whatever or trying selling them and recoup what you can.

Also, is it just me or do these look better in everyday lighting than they do the promotional pictures?

Last edited:
your signature says otherwise... you got what, almost 7 pairs of kicks you tryna "sell/trade" ? Most of 'em released within the past few years so I know it ain't on some "clearing out closet space, getting rid of your collection" steeze either.

This #NT boy, we teach DETECTIVES how to detect :lol: :lol:
Real talk :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom