Parable: Jordan/ Pippen = Batman/ Robin...James/ Wade = Superman/ Batman? (Potentially?)

[h3]
Parable:
laugh.gif
[/h3]
The only comparison that makes sense is Jordan/Pippen, or Magic/Worthy since Kareem was a "Big Man".

That said, Jordan/Pippen are going to hold the crown as the greatest.
LeBron and Wade have the potential to get there, but they'll have to win at least 6 rings for this to even be debatable.

Bump this thread after 10 year and we shall see.

Dudes want to compare way too quickly/early.

Let these guys plays out there careers and then compare.

Bump this thread after 10 year and we shall see.

Dudes want to compare way too quickly/early.

Let these guys plays out there careers and then compare.

DC, remember the few times they did tag with each other prior to VI? As a kid I was so pumped, thought they were more dominant than the Mega Powers (I was wrong)

DC, remember the few times they did tag with each other prior to VI? As a kid I was so pumped, thought they were more dominant than the Mega Powers (I was wrong)

I'd be quite content if Jordan was never compared to another player ever again. Any comparison is ridiculous, not to mention unfair, and probably even insulting.

LeBron and Wade have done nothing to be compared to the greatest offensive AND defensive duo to ever play.

I'd be quite content if Jordan was never compared to another player ever again. Any comparison is ridiculous, not to mention unfair, and probably even insulting.

LeBron and Wade have done nothing to be compared to the greatest offensive AND defensive duo to ever play.

Yeah Wade and Lebron are like Supeman and Batman. I dont think you can compare them to Jordan and Pippen because Jordan was a far greater player than Pippen, a better comparsion would be Kobe and Shaq.

Yeah Wade and Lebron are like Supeman and Batman. I dont think you can compare them to Jordan and Pippen because Jordan was a far greater player than Pippen, a better comparsion would be Kobe and Shaq.

Yall shoulda seen the screwface Chris Mullin was giving Jon Barry last night when this topic was brought up....

Yall shoulda seen the screwface Chris Mullin was giving Jon Barry last night when this topic was brought up....

I don't even care for these comparisons any more. My mind ain't simple enough to enjoy trying to compare Lebron and Wade to others.

I don't even care for these comparisons any more. My mind ain't simple enough to enjoy trying to compare Lebron and Wade to others.

I'm still trying to figure out how these 2 closed out the Celitcs with Mike Bibby and Juwan Howard next to them for 1/2 of the game. Until Bosh contributed late, I had never seen a supporting cast do as little as theirs in Game 5. 

I'm still trying to figure out how these 2 closed out the Celitcs with Mike Bibby and Juwan Howard next to them for 1/2 of the game. Until Bosh contributed late, I had never seen a supporting cast do as little as theirs in Game 5. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Can they at least win one ring first? They're only half way there.. And I mean together, I dont care what Wade, Shaq, and high ranking NBA officials did together.

Can they at least win one ring first? They're only half way there.. And I mean together, I dont care what Wade, Shaq, and high ranking NBA officials did together.

Back
Top Bottom