PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Just saw it tonight..

Creepy but not THAT scary. Maybe its cause I read the summary before I went so I knew what to expect. The females I went with left right after ol girl gotdragged out of the bed.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
movie overall though. I'll watch the screener sometime this week or something.

I also saw this at the theaters tonight, saw it on jtv before, still kinda overrated but it's still good
lmao at the people talking before it started about somebody throwing up when they saw this
I need to watch the alt endings
the one i saw was
eyes.gif
compared to the alt. endings i've heard

I watched, it was boring to me....

I find all scary movies boring though....

But the hype definitely ruined it for me...

i watched this movie about 3 weeks ago and i still want my money back.

its about 90 min of two people spending the day at home and like 20 min of "scary scenes"

i dont normally say this but you got a be a { } if you lose any sleep over this movie or if u actually leave the theater scared.

Originally Posted by KING OF ERV

i watched this movie about 3 weeks ago and i still want my money back.

its about 90 min of two people spending the day at home and like 20 min of "scary scenes"

i dont normally say this but you got a be a { } if you lose any sleep over this movie or if u actually leave the theater scared.
CO-SIGN

i hated this movie, all the people screaming just got me
mad.gif

like "what the hell is so dam scary?! this is bull &@$@!"

eff that, if youre like me and scared of the supernatural, this $@%# will get you shook.

It was boring at times, but the parts at night were crazy. I saw the movie with the alternate endign of her getting killed ONLINE.

still havent seen it in theaters tho

this movie was a HUGE disappointment. only the last 20 mins or so, give any credibility to the movie.

scariest of the year... HELL NAH. waste of money, YES. the only people who benefit from this movie are the HS dudes or pedo's taking HS girls so they canget a cuddle and feel-on during the creepy scenes.

This movie was boring as hell and not scary at all. 90% of the movie was two people talking about boring ****.

Here's an idea: keep the lights on and close the damn door!! At least they could know something was coming into the room.

Just watched that alternate ending.. although i never saw the movie... looked boring if the rest of the movie was anything like that

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

This movie was boring as hell and not scary at all. 90% of the movie was two people talking about boring ****.

Here's an idea: keep the lights on and close the damn door!! At least they could know something was coming into the room.

I agree with you on the last line, I'm like I don't know anyone who sleeps with the door open & if you're so scared leave the light on.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

I agree with you on the last line, I'm like I don't know anyone who sleeps with the door open & if you're so scared leave the light on.
It's a MOVIE
laugh.gif
!!! Some of you over think stuff way too much. I thought the movie was alright. Went in with zero expectations anddidn't pay to see it, so yeah.

Got a free screeening for the joint. Scared the hell out of me. Dont know why I just read 31 pages on it at 2 in the morning. Aint no way i'll be able tosleep tonight. lol

Back
Top Bottom