PARANORMAL ACTIVITY VOL. SCARIEST MOVIE OF THE YEAR

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I can't believe how bad this movie was.

Words can not explain how weak you would have to be for this to scare you.

The best part was the girl's large chest.

CANNONS CANNONS
eek.gif

Dude Micah was hilarious..."That all you got"

WOW! cant even begin to explain how over-hyped this movie was.....I mean, what they went through was creepy but the movie didnt scare me at ALL
indifferent.gif

so glad I didn't pay for it

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

WOW! cant even begin to explain how over-hyped this movie was.....I mean, what they went through was creepy but the movie didnt scare me at ALL
indifferent.gif

so glad I didn't pay for it
this

just saw it and was disappointed. i have a pretty imaginative mind so mental thrillers get to me. i thought blair witch was better

You dudes are weak. This movie is not scary at all. I saw some big guys at the theater all cringe up next to their gf smh. Weak

i just saw the original ending where katie is sitting on the floor for a while rocking back and forth on watch-movies-links.net

that ending>the ending in theaters right now!

movie was trash glad i didnt pay for it my girls was not shook at all, not the worst ever but not all that good

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

I can't believe how bad this movie was.

Words can not explain how weak you would have to be for this to scare you.

The best part was the girl's large chest.

QFMFT...you know your horror flick is wack when it ends and a white chick in the crowd screams out "REALLY!?!?!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

-when the psychic came and bounced all i thought of was the simpson gif
laugh.gif
-last 15 minutes started to get me a lil shaky

there was people running for the exit right when the movie ended
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So I just watched the screener and I gotta say...

This movie was beyond stupid, I mean micah just kept antagonizing the thing plus how the hell they stay in the house after the board caught fire and put itself out?

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

This movie was beyond stupid, I mean micah just kept antagonizing the thing plus how the hell they stay in the house after the board caught fire and put it self out?

To be fair, they weren't even home. But you'd think, as obsessed as Micah was with the cam, he would've checked the footage.

Originally Posted by chris82790

i just saw the original ending where katie is sitting on the floor for a while rocking back and forth on watch-movies-links.net

that ending>the ending in theaters right now!

Negative. That ending sucked.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

This movie was beyond stupid, I mean micah just kept antagonizing the thing plus how the hell they stay in the house after the board caught fire and put it self out?

To be fair, they weren't even home. But you'd think, as obsessed as Micah was with the cam, he would've checked the footage.
Come on man, theres was something drawn on the board, theres no way he should have missed that part on the tape

The movie was just too unrealistic, micah was too much of a d-bag, he ruined the movie for me

Movie was truly a piece of %%%% however I do think the marketing was genius, think about the budget, a house and crappy camera, the fact that the commercialonly showed peoples reaction to the movie, and no parts of the movie, the fact it came out around halloween and in towns with big colleges. They milked it forall it was worth plus more...first time I saw a movie with only 4 ppl

Originally Posted by teatime0315

Nah it was alright. I saw it in LA. Some dude in the theater was laughing throughout the whole movie. It gave me a good scare. But nothing to scar me.
yea i feel you we did laugh more that guy was funny but sometimes it had you like oh shhhhhhhhhhhhh lol and the ending was good

Back
Top Bottom