Pardon my ignorance...why do people hate Jews?

the jews from spain came to bardados slave trade and had jungle fever...im the outcome smh Lmao

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Blacks arent the ones hating Jews its usually just the whites

From my experiences this is partially true. Most Black people don't take the time to differentiate between nationalities, they just see white/black/asian/hispanic, etc.

Here in Europe I'm learning firsthand how Italians don't like French, Western Europeans don't like Eastern Europeans, Northern Italy doesn't like Southern Italians and etc. It's the craziest thing.

blacks and jews have a very sorted and confusing relationship, but they have a relationship. I do not know black people that don't differentiate between jews and whites, but I live in queens. Many jews marched side by side with backs for civil rights. That rabbi running over the black kid in brooklyn set us back many years. It's a shame.

NO! THIS SET YOU BACK FOR MANY YEARS
kramer_wideweb__470x306,0.jpg

Na, you didn't haze, but your original post was a little misleading, considering there a rea lot of people on NT who don't know *#%% and then would runaround thinking one thing without knowing the whole story.

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

the jews from spain came to bardados slave trade and had jungle fever...im the outcome smh Lmao

LMAO, No wonder I love myself a West Indian girl

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by DubA169

From my experiences this is partially true. Most Black people don't take the time to differentiate between nationalities, they just see white/black/asian/hispanic, etc.

Here in Europe I'm learning firsthand how Italians don't like French, Western Europeans don't like Eastern Europeans, Northern Italy doesn't like Southern Italians and etc. It's the craziest thing.

blacks and jews have a very sorted and confusing relationship, but they have a relationship. I do not know black people that don't differentiate between jews and whites, but I live in queens. Many jews marched side by side with backs for civil rights. That rabbi running over the black kid in brooklyn set us back many years. It's a shame.

NO! THIS SET YOU BACK FOR MANY YEARS
kramer_wideweb__470x306,0.jpg

Michael Richards isn't Jewish you moron. Neither is Ruper Murdoch. And Jews are the second most liberal group in the US behind African-Americans.

+%! are you talking about airmaxpenny. 1, I am not jewish. 2, I simply stated they are hated for virtually no reason at all.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Because they are jews. Just like black people were hated because they were black. No logic. Just hate.

Your jewish? %%!!, douchbags like him are part of the reason.
Whoa slow down there killer. FrankReynolds wasn't being insulting towards anyone. He was just stating how people hate for no other reason thanhate itself.

You're right AMP and that certainly wasn't my intention.

I love all people but every group has a history, to deny that history instead of confronting ithonestly and moving forward progressively only helps hate to simmer and the human family to remain feuding and at odds.

Jews have had and still have a disproportionate role in the exploitation of African communities. Thats pretty muchundeniable.

Thats not a reason to hate because we have a lot of self-inflicted wounds as well. Every group is ultimately concernedand responsible for their own self-preservation at this time... but if we are to move forward as a unified human race, the truth needs to be laid out on thetable so that cooperation and equality can flourish.

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

It goes back centuries. Research the period in which the French invaded Italy.

This is true but in comparison it's no different from the shhh I see in NYC among the black and hispanic community.

Yo Haze I was wondering how many black ppl you think even know about what you just posted about the Jews and owning slaves? Outside of ppl like myself who areup on history or ppl up on African American history I find it funny/sad that the average black person wouldn't even single them out for such but likeIlluztrious aint like we separating Jews from white ppl anyway for the most part

smh.gif
@ where this thread is going and the last page. Did somebody just try to say Michael Richards was Jewish and his racist outburst at a comedy club set Jewsback hundreds of years and have affected relations between blacks and Jews more than the Crown Height Riots?
indifferent.gif

Go watch A Bronx Tale you big dummy.

My Mother is Jewish, and her ex-husband was Egyptian. My Mom hates that she is Jewish, I have no idea why that is, I am guessing it goes along with the shameshe has for the palestinian conflict, but I think it stems from her prejudices.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by SaltineWarrior

It goes back centuries. Research the period in which the French invaded Italy.
This is true but in comparison it's no different from the shhh I see in NYC among the black and hispanic community.

Yo Haze I was wondering how many black ppl you think even know about what you just posted about the Jews and owning slaves? Outside of ppl like myself who are up on history or ppl up on African American history I find it funny/sad that the average black person wouldn't even single them out for such but like Illuztrious aint like we separating Jews from white ppl anyway for the most part.

Too many of us are painfully ignorant to our history Zik.

Its the reason that exploitation is so rampant in our communities. We don't know our past, therefore the same transgressions are allowed to take place overand over again.

Jews are very aware of their collective history, thats why they are able to amass so much power.

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I love all people but every group has a history, to deny that history instead of confronting it honestly and moving forward progressively only helps hate to simmer and the human family to remain feuding and at odds.

Jews have had and still have a disproportionate role in the exploitation of African communities. Thats pretty much undeniable.

Thats not a reason to hate because we have a lot of self-inflicted wounds as well. Every group is ultimately concerned and responsible for their own self-preservation at this time... but if we are to move forward as a unified human race, the truth needs to be laid out on the table so that cooperation and equality can flourish.

Of course you meant you meant to be misleading.

That 70% number only bears weight when compared to the percentage of wealthy non Jews who owned slaves. The reasonbeing, like Penny stated, that most Jews who were in America at that time were wealthy.

How many wealthy Gentiles owned slaves in America? You think that number is 30%?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

I love all people but every group has a history, to deny that history instead of confronting it honestly and moving forward progressively only helps hate to simmer and the human family to remain feuding and at odds.

Jews have had and still have a disproportionate role in the exploitation of African communities. Thats pretty much undeniable.

Thats not a reason to hate because we have a lot of self-inflicted wounds as well. Every group is ultimately concerned and responsible for their own self-preservation at this time... but if we are to move forward as a unified human race, the truth needs to be laid out on the table so that cooperation and equality can flourish.

QFT. Part of the reason my father and I come into conflict is a lot is because I refuse to support Israel at all right now in any circumstance, and I guess formy Father, considering he grew up in the BX in the 1950's he is much more connected to his Jewish identity, so it's hard for him to come to terms witheven though he is admitting more and more how much they have been !%#@@%% up. Until we see the faults of our own selves/ethnicites is is impossible to be ableto see everybody in an equal life and see nationality/race for the construction that it is.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

My Mother is Jewish, and her ex-husband was Egyptian. My Mom hates that she is Jewish, I have no idea why that is, I am guessing it goes along with the shame she has for the palestinian conflict, but I think it stems from her prejudices.

Some of the biggest Jew haters are Jews themselves. They think that much of the hate that Jews receive is self inflicted.

here is food for though..

over 97% of the gypsy population was murdered during Adolf Hitlers "cleaning of Germany", yet ask any Jewish person and they say they suffered themost.

Angel

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

My Mother is Jewish, and her ex-husband was Egyptian. My Mom hates that she is Jewish, I have no idea why that is, I am guessing it goes along with the shame she has for the palestinian conflict, but I think it stems from her prejudices.

Some of the biggest Jew haters are Jews themselves. They think that much of the hate that Jews receives is self inflicted.

Yup.....Self-hating Jews.....I embrace it and am proud of it, she doesn't tell a soul. I am sure her Egyptian ex-husband didn't help either
smh.gif

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

here is food for though..

over 97% of the gypsy population was murdered during Adolf Hitlers "cleaning of Germany", yet ask any Jewish person and they say they suffered the most.

Angel
The French say they suffered the most.
The Jews say they suffered the most.
The Russians say they suffered the most.
The Polish say they suffered the most.

etc, etc.

Everybody pleads their own case.

Why am I picturing your mother as Uncle Ruckus with peyos?

Back
Top Bottom