Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's going to be a full season this coming fall, well deserved too.

agreed
Best Comedy on TV. 
pimp.gif

just finished watching the last two episodes...
me and my wife Literally fell out when April slapped Andy

Andy: I Have to admit, i thought your outfit would be more slutty

SMACK!!!!

April: HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

i was weak 
roll.gif

just finished watching the last two episodes...
me and my wife Literally fell out when April slapped Andy

Andy: I Have to admit, i thought your outfit would be more slutty

SMACK!!!!

April: HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!

i was weak 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

So what happened to Leslie's mom? I've been watching season 1 again, I completely forgot her mom existed.

She appeared in season two.
So, last week's episode wasn't the season finale?!
eek.gif
 Snaps...Now I'm excited for what's in store this thursday. Do you guys think that Mark Brendanawicz is coming back sometime to cause drama with Leslie and Ben?

So what happened to Leslie's mom? I've been watching season 1 again, I completely forgot her mom existed.

eek.gif
 Snaps...Now I'm excited for what's in store this thursday. Do you guys think that Mark Brendanawicz is coming back sometime to cause drama with Leslie and Ben?

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

eek.gif
F_ Mark Brendanawicz
laugh.gif
 Easily the most boring character. The show took off once he bounced and was replaced by Ben and Chris.

eek.gif
F_ Mark Brendanawicz
laugh.gif
 Easily the most boring character. The show took off once he bounced and was replaced by Ben and Chris.

I wouldn't be surprised, the writers/producers said that Mark would pop back up at times throughout the series, so that would be a perfect twist at the end of the season, just as Leslie and Ben get together.

dun dun dunnnnn

I wouldn't be surprised, the writers/producers said that Mark would pop back up at times throughout the series, so that would be a perfect twist at the end of the season, just as Leslie and Ben get together.

dun dun dunnnnn

eek.gif
laugh.gif
that would be pretty interesting.  I wouldn't put it past them at all to do this. I was curious to actually see April & Andy's marriage to continue to play out
roll.gif

Tom's "Know your Boo" had me dyin.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
that would be pretty interesting.  I wouldn't put it past them at all to do this. I was curious to actually see April & Andy's marriage to continue to play out
roll.gif

Tom's "Know your Boo" had me dyin.

Back
Top Bottom