Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm giving this show a try...I don't know why but I am.

Watched the 1st two episodes of season one just now.

It's EXACTLY like The Office...Amy Poehler is Steve Carell, the camera angles everything is shot exactly the same...that's not a good thing...get original.

I understand The Office is a major success but idk I feel like this is too much of a copy.

That's one of the main things that stood out to me so far...I'll see how this goes

You have 4 more episodes until you get to the good stuff. Season 2 is hilarious!
By the way...THIS.

Unreal...how my reaction to the show changed...but it goes to show you, that you have to stick it out!!!

Season 2 was INCREDIBLE.

Love this show...def a new favorite...this and Community is the best

This series is gold. I've fallen deeply in love with Modern Family, as well. I still need to snag season 1 of that. These are like the best shows on television, right now imo.

This series is gold. I've fallen deeply in love with Modern Family, as well. I still need to snag season 1 of that. These are like the best shows on television, right now imo.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

'The Fight' has to be in my top 3 favorite episodes.

this show just keeps getting better.
Agreed, I've watched it twice already.
New fall schedule for NBC got posted, Parks will be on this fall at 8:30 right after Community
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

'The Fight' has to be in my top 3 favorite episodes.

this show just keeps getting better.
Agreed, I've watched it twice already.
New fall schedule for NBC got posted, Parks will be on this fall at 8:30 right after Community
pimp.gif

I remember when no one knew anything about this show when I brought it up among my friends. The season finale next week is gonna be
pimp.gif

I remember when no one knew anything about this show when I brought it up among my friends. The season finale next week is gonna be
pimp.gif

so I'm all caught up...I spent an unhealthy amount of time watching Parks and Rec...but I love this show...hilarious...season 2 was amazing...so far season 3 has been really good...when they all got drunk on Snake Juice...Ron had me DYING

Just caught up last night!
Did all the episodes within a week, now I gotta study for finals :/

so I'm all caught up...I spent an unhealthy amount of time watching Parks and Rec...but I love this show...hilarious...season 2 was amazing...so far season 3 has been really good...when they all got drunk on Snake Juice...Ron had me DYING

Just caught up last night!
Did all the episodes within a week, now I gotta study for finals :/

Originally Posted by diew its james

theres only 15 episodes this season?
LiveMyReality wrote:
Great season finale!!! Ron is the best.

Season finale is this coming Thursday, two separate episodes and there's 16 total because NBC brought the show as a mid-season replacement instead of a full season.
It's going to be a full season this coming fall, well deserved too.

Originally Posted by diew its james

theres only 15 episodes this season?
LiveMyReality wrote:
Great season finale!!! Ron is the best.

Season finale is this coming Thursday, two separate episodes and there's 16 total because NBC brought the show as a mid-season replacement instead of a full season.
It's going to be a full season this coming fall, well deserved too.

Back
Top Bottom