Parks and Recreation vol. Ron Swanson ftw

Thursday is two episodes, a normal one and the season finale. It's not a two-parter or an hour long, as far as I know.

Thursday is two episodes, a normal one and the season finale. It's not a two-parter or an hour long, as far as I know.

I was on NBC's parks n rec site ans i read the episode descriptions and it didnt really seem like the last episode

I was on NBC's parks n rec site ans i read the episode descriptions and it didnt really seem like the last episode

Finale today

also...

those who love Rashida Jones...make sure you pick up the next edition of GQ...she has a spread in it and talks about kissing girls

Finale today

also...

those who love Rashida Jones...make sure you pick up the next edition of GQ...she has a spread in it and talks about kissing girls

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Finale today

also...

look at the noobie bumping threads making lively discussions
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Finale today

also...

look at the noobie bumping threads making lively discussions
laugh.gif

LOL...

I love this show...I showed dedication by finishing 3 season in under a week...I am officially a voice for Parks and Rec!!!!!!!!!

Funniest show on TV!!!

LOL...

I love this show...I showed dedication by finishing 3 season in under a week...I am officially a voice for Parks and Rec!!!!!!!!!

Funniest show on TV!!!

Back
Top Bottom