i-5.JPG

i-6.JPG

not mine, they drop in December if anyone's wondering

wowowow omg :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

where did u get them, hook it up.

edit ur post and put Patent Leather for more responses.

not feeling the jumpman on the back, i would mistake them as dunks if i see them.

change the title to patent carolina 1's!!! those are fresh, where did you cope them so early? you got em like 5 months early! How much?

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

Thanks for the pics. Glad to finally see a NON-catalog pic. :D
happy.gif

[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between!​
SELLING: Blank or custom T-SHIRTS, ALL colors, all sizes... LOOKING FOR: Jordan Bulls Authentic Size 48, 52 or Pro-Cut​

Thanks for officially killing the Air Jordan I, Mr. Nike!

Patent AND a Jumpman on the back? Someone pass me the K-Swiss catalog.

oh ish didnt notice tha jumpman on tha bac,.,,,ahh that kinds kills it alot
Lookiin For Air Jordan Ds Inna Size 9.5 or 10 N Lookiin For Dunk Lows N Highs Ds Inna Siize 9.5 or 10

email: [email protected]

aol im : AirJordanKid87

^^yup

like i said earlier, not feeling that jumpman in the back.

color combo reminds me of dunks too much

I'm feeling those 4 some reason. Kinda don't like the colorway................but they still clean mayne!!!
Let me use this.................. :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

IDIEIWANNABEALIVINGLEGEND-2Pac
THE 7 DAY THEORY: R U Still Down?​

those are the worst color of the 3 aj 1's in the patent series...but they still look kind nice

Heres the link to the auction: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI...gory=15710

If anyone wants me to take the link down I will. No this pair is not a sample. These are a sz9 though just not a sample. Theres an auction on ebay right now for this pair. The guy whose selling these is selling fake kobe 2 usas. Im not saying these are fake though because he has sample Tmac 3s but not sure if those are real either. He said if they are variants he will refund your money. The 1s do come with a keychain but no box or retrocard.
Wastin my time in the school, I'd rather be shootin pool
Cool is how I played the tenth grade
I thought it was all about mackin **** and wearin pimp fade
Instead of bein in class, I'd rather be up in some ***
Not, thinkin about them six courses that I need to pass

Black and Gold, Black and Gold!!!!!

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

^^ I'm still vaguely interested in seeing the black and gold, too, but with the Jumpman on the back, the mid-cut and the jewel Jumpman, I think they'll look like variants.

I highly doubt that I'll actually spend money on any of the three, let alone wear them.

that guy thats selling them is also selling some "REEBOK IVERSON ANSWER VII 7" and they look just like the Coppers

Iversons:
i-3.JPG

i-1.JPG

Jordans:
04709108_l.jpg

[/b]​

Can't wait to see the other two colorways... this one's alright, but the classic colorway will be fire.
[/center]

The Jumpman on the back is the kind of thing that makes want to attack whoever's idea it was to have it put there with a sledgehammer and a pack of rabid dobermans.

:x
sick.gif

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom