Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

this is gay...cant even watch it cuz i'm not in the country and these god damn englishmen are showing the Jet-Chiefs game...not to mention my net acess isfunnystyle

Giants should give it all they got in the 1st half, then depending on the halftime score, sit their 1st units.

tonight is the night the former goat's record gets overtaken by the true goat.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So what's the word on Jacobs starting?

Ahmad Bradshaw needs 25 carries.
The Giants likely will be without one of their backs, as rookie Ahmad Bradshaw missed virtually all of practice this week with a calf contusionsuffered in his 151-yard outburst in Buffalo. That means plenty of Reuben Droughns tonight after Jacobs gets pulled. Bradshaw is listed as questionable.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

So what's the word on Jacobs starting?

Ahmad Bradshaw needs 25 carries.
The Giants likely will be without one of their backs, as rookie Ahmad Bradshaw missed virtually all of practice this week with a calf contusion suffered in his 151-yard outburst in Buffalo. That means plenty of Reuben Droughns tonight after Jacobs gets pulled. Bradshaw is listed as questionable.
NOOOOOOOOO GET DROUGHNS AWAY FROM THE FIELD.

Now that the Eagles have been officially eliminated from playoff contention. I kinda hope that the Giants pull this one out and beat New England because Ican't stand Bill Belicheat and Tom Shady.

But on the other hand though, I'm tired of those grumpy old 1972 Miami Dolphins veterans talkin @+*% everytime a team is "on their block". So aPatriots win today would hopefully shut that%@%! up.
laugh.gif

Osi can sack him. Not Strahan.

No hate for Mike, but I don't want him to get LT's "unofficial" sack record.

The Giants likely will be without one of their backs, as rookie Ahmad Bradshaw missed virtually all of practice this week with a calf contusion suffered in his 151-yard outburst in Buffalo. That means plenty of Reuben Droughns tonight after Jacobs gets pulled. Bradshaw is listed as questionable.
Noooo.

You hear this Mercury Morris idiot once again running his mouth on ESPN? I don't like the Patriots or anything. But if one good thing can come out of thisis that we don't have to hear about these 72 Dolphin jerk offs ever again.

Originally Posted by AI Bundy

You hear this Mercury Morris idiot once again running his mouth on ESPN? I don't like the Patriots or anything. But if one good thing can come out of this is that we don't have to hear about these 72 Dolphin jerk offs ever again.

Oh man. Mercury Morris is the biggest ****** in the world. I can't believe Ditka eats up everything he says too. I really hope we can get this done andthen we can hear that old fool run his mouth about why what they did was better.

Originally Posted by AI Bundy

You hear this Mercury Morris idiot once again running his mouth on ESPN? I don't like the Patriots or anything. But if one good thing can come out of this is that we don't have to hear about these 72 Dolphin jerk offs ever again.

These '72 Dolphins players are really, really annoying.

Records are meant to be broken. So what if another team shares an undefeated season with you? Boohoo. So what if so-and-so breaks a record? In another 20-30years, guess what? It will probably be broken again.

*bump*

Just bringing this back in the midst of this freeposting foolishness.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

tonight is the night the former goat's record gets overtaken by the true goat.
pimp.gif
smh.gif

I'm rooting for the Pats to win just so Mercury Morris can shut the !$*# up!
smile.gif

Anyone else seen Moss in his electric blue suit coming to Giants Stadium?
laugh.gif

^ Oh, he sounds all kinds of salty.

"Don't call me when you're in my city. Don't call me when you're on my block. Call me when you're next door, moving stuff in."

Umm, Mercury, don't look now, but there's a U-Haul truck next door to your team.

My favorite was when he was asked, "If the Patriots go 19-0 and win the Super Bowl, how would that compare to you guys going 16-0 and winning the SuperBowl?"

Oh man, dude got HOT.

"Look, the record will be 100%, and that's what the record books will show. The books will show a winning percentage of 1.000 and they will show thatwe did that first."

roll.gif

I wished I could talk through the t.v. and go, "Yeah, but if they do it, wouldn't they be the first team to go 19-0? And... if I could give you theoption of being on a team that went 192-0 and won a championship or a team that went 16-0 and won a championship, which team would you want me to magically putyou on?"

laugh.gif

19-0 > 16-0

* > salty old men

lets go giants. pull it out.

its crazy tho. i wasnt a giants fan until this year when i picked up their D on fantasy football.

i may be the only one who likes what Merury Morris has said.
laugh.gif

everyone's so quick to crown someone nowadays. but if the Pats do go undefeated with a SuperBowl win, i think MM will applaud and congratulate them,hopefully with no mention of "we did it first."
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom