Patriots @ Giants, 12/29/07 CBS/NBC/NFLN 8:15ET Congrats to the Patriots, Moss, and GOAT Brady

I almost hope the Pats take it all so I don't have to hear about the 72 team anymore. They are embarrassing. Shut the hell up already.

Lookin forward to this one, good luck to Moss getting the record, Brady, eh.
wink.gif

wildKYcat wrote:
i may be the only one who likes what Merury Morris has said.
laugh.gif

everyone's so quick to crown someone nowadays. but if the Pats do go undefeated with a SuperBowl win, i think MM will applaud and congratulate them, hopefully with no mention of "we did it first."
laugh.gif

Just give them props if they do it, and forget about 'We did it first'? I'd bet money he wouldn't do that.

But I don't bet.

This is one of the few true-hater moments I'll have....BUT....I really hope the Pats lose
laugh.gif
. I can't help it, I'm a Colts fan. It sucks howlittle attention my Colts have gotten the year after they won it all. It REALLY sucks that the attention is going to "Brady n nem".

Glad I'm not the only one that was tired of Mercury Morris running his mouth, trying to rap, and that other foolishness espn has been airing.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

wildKYcat wrote:
i may be the only one who likes what Merury Morris has said.
laugh.gif

everyone's so quick to crown someone nowadays. but if the Pats do go undefeated with a SuperBowl win, i think MM will applaud and congratulate them, hopefully with no mention of "we did it first."
laugh.gif
Just give them props if they do it, and forget about 'We did it first'? I'd bet money he wouldn't do that.

But I don't bet.

laugh.gif
at the pic. but i wouldn't bet on him leaving out the"we did it first" comment either.

i'd like to hear what he will say if the Pats lose though.
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

The Ska/Flanders comparison will never get old.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
someone needs to photoshop an Angels jersey and that wristband watch thing unto Flanders

i may be in the minority agian....i don't mind Bryant Gumbel calling games. he simply calls the game, doesn't try to do to much.

Back
Top Bottom