::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Peeps need to calm down.
Great addition to the Lakers, highway robbery, etc.
Seriously though chemistry is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing with an NBA team.
This new roster is 0-0 as of right now, Dennis Green/Don't Crown Their @$*@%/Dennis Green
People can be excited over a trade draft pic ect.... what would you like fans to do sit ant home and be mad out team got the worst player on the roster off the team for a rookie of the year/ past all star. If miami got the best requiting class of 08 you would be excited to..... and o yea USC all day.

eyes.gif

[Charles Barkely/First of all/Charles Barkely] I'm a Lakers fan, I don't know what you're trying to say
Secondly, where did I say not to celebrate. Believe me, this is one of the happiest days in my life
laugh.gif

I did however say we don't have any chemistry yet(because we haven't played a game together).

Is there really any truth to Bynum being out the rest of the year? Last I read, he was making a lot of progress on his knee and he might've been backearlier than expected. This damn Ric Bucher got me worried now.

oh man I ain't even a lakers fan but kobe is my boy(nh). so good luck to the lakers with gasol.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

Is there really any truth to Bynum being out the rest of the year? Last I read, he was making a lot of progress on his knee and he might've been back earlier than expected. This damn Ric Bucher got me worried now.

Dude don't trust a damn thing Ric Bucher says.
If I had a dime for every time Ric Bucher has said, "Kobe has played his last game in a Lakers jersey", I would be a very rich man

this is great. webber possibly tonight in the bay. gasol on sunday. the nba season just gets better and better....

let dru take all the time he needs to recover so as long as we are in good shape for the playoffs...

Bulls fan, Knicks fans, Suns fans should delete all of their Kobe photoshoped wearing those teams jersey's. Because KOBE IS GOING NOWHERE NOW ! AND WILL BEA LAKER FOR LIFE !

Wow! Great move for the Lakers, prop to the front office for doing something right. They became a lot more dangerous
nerd.gif

Peeps need to calm down.
This new roster is 0-0 as of right now, Dennis Green/Don't Crown Their @$*@%/Dennis Green
Co-sign 100% Sohi...

I love the fact this deal went down but I am already annoyed by some laker fans. This does not mean a chip. We have to at least see them play. What the hellhappens if we play sunday and get waxed by the wizards?

I am very very happy that this deal went down but I won't talk a lot of the mess that some folks have until we actually get out of the first round. Idon't care what anybody says, the spurs are still the team to beat because they are the champs. The suns are still good and the mavs are great. Utah can bea problem. I hope everything works out.

The Lakers got a great deal.
laugh.gif
@ Memphis, such a sad franchise. The Lakers are a scary, scary team in the West. This is going to be an interesting secondhalf andthe playoffs are going to be
pimp.gif

I don't know which is better; getting rid of Smush, getting rid of Cook, or getting rid of Brown. Never thought this would ever go down.

Anyone know when Pau will start his first Laker game?

I think this was a really good move for Memphis. I doubt they were expecting to get a guy with potential like Crittenton and two first round picks for someonethey were being forced to move anyways.

Congrats to the Lakers, this was highway robbery at its finest. Memphis should just be contracted, it's not as though they have that many fans anyway. Ibet Rudy is counting down the days until he is an Unrestricted Free Agent. How are you going to give up Gasol for Kwame Brown and unproven rookie PG(which theynow have 4 of now) and two late first round picks.

Originally Posted by tupac003

Peeps need to calm down.
Co-sign 100% Sohi...

I love the fact this deal went down but I am already annoyed by some laker fans. This does not mean a chip. We have to at least see them play. What the hell happens if we play sunday and get waxed by the wizards?

I am very very happy that this deal went down but I won't talk a lot of the mess that some folks have until we actually get out of the first round. I don't care what anybody says, the spurs are still the team to beat because they are the champs. The suns are still good and the mavs are great. Utah can be a problem. I hope everything works out.
i see NOBODY in this post saying the lakers are a lock for a title. i dont know what you are reading dude...

Originally Posted by tupac003

Peeps need to calm down.
Co-sign 100% Sohi...

I love the fact this deal went down but I am already annoyed by some laker fans. This does not mean a chip. We have to at least see them play. What the hell happens if we play sunday and get waxed by the wizards?

I am very very happy that this deal went down but I won't talk a lot of the mess that some folks have until we actually get out of the first round. I don't care what anybody says, the spurs are still the team to beat because they are the champs. The suns are still good and the mavs are great. Utah can be a problem. I hope everything works out.
This is the most intelligent Laker fan I have heard. haha (no disrespect to the others on here haha)

Watching LTV pre-game show

Ireland mentioned that Bynum seems to be on track, did not mention setbacks & seemed to dispute Bucher's report IMO

Kobe seemed very happy, when asked if he'll stay in 2 yrs he said "this doesn't hurt"

Back
Top Bottom