::PAU GASOL TRADED TO LAKERS - CONFIRMED BY ESPN, Yahoo!, LA Times::

Originally Posted by Kobe4MVP12

Can't wait to see Pau in a Lakers uniform Sunday. Once again, awesome trade for the Lakers. Now we have to see how these guys mesh together. I'm hoping for great things. I am absolutely happy with Odom and I think he will excel in his new role but I think if we could some how package him in a trade for Artest it would be the perfect move.

PG-Fisher
SG- Kobe
SF- Artest
PF- Gasol
C- Bynum

That lineup is obviously amazing offensively but defensively is where it would really separate from other teams. Again I am absolutely elated with the current lineup but that would be amazing if we could pull that off.

Sac, Mavs, Bos, SA, will NOT trade with the Lakers......especially when it helps the lakers

Slow Motion G35:
WHERE IS Zodiggie????
#1- If you're expecting him to give us props, you're kidding yourself; he hates international players. *edit* I said that wrong. He hatesEUROPEAN players.

#2- If you're expecting him to give us props, you're kidding yourself; he hates the Lakers.

#3- What are worried about him for?
laugh.gif
Let him breathe, you know?"Man, I just want to see what he to say now." What's he's going to say is going to be what he always says; we suck. But regardless, why worryabout the opinion of someone who hates our team?
nerd.gif
Doesn't reallymake a whole lot of sense to me.

I would like to take this time, to make a formal appology to Mitch............I am sorry for bashing you in the past, keep up the good work
pimp.gif

no but really, look at what hes brought in:

Bynum, Farmar, Turiaf, Ariza, Fisher, Gasol............(Sasha has come on lately)

and look at what we got rid of:
Cook
pimp.gif
, Smush
pimp.gif
, Kwame
pimp.gif

Great move by the lakers.

However, CP brought up an excellent point. The Grizz are not doomed for the future. They have future picks and young players, exactly what Portland did. Theywill suck for a few years, but they have a plan in place, which is going to get them somewhere.

Lakers just got a whole lot better tho. Thats forsure.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Slow Motion G35:
WHERE IS Zodiggie????
#1- If you're expecting him to give us props, you're kidding yourself; he hates international players.

#2- If you're expecting him to give us props, you're kidding yourself; he hates the Lakers.

laugh.gif
Let him breathe, you know? "Man, I just want to see what he to say now." What's he's going to say is going to be what he always says; we suck. But regardless, why worry about the opinion of someone who hates our team?
nerd.gif
Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me.

If he hates international players he should hate his coach his MVP and his 6th man...

No, I don't care what he thinks, but just wanted to see him squirm in hate!

Originally Posted by In The Line For VIIs

Just for the record, I did not like Critt at all. He never seemed to be a "heady" player.

I didn't see much in him either. People say that they'll "miss" him, but what did he do? He had that one 19-point game, but every time Iwatched him play, he tried to make some fancy move and try to drive to the basket and get a turnover. We've seen Farmar improve and we don't need towait for another guy to develop.

Slow Motion G35:
WHERE IS Zodiggie????
me:
#1- If you're expecting him to give us props, you're kidding yourself; he hates international players.

laugh.gif
Let him breathe, you know? "Man, I just want to see what he to say now." What's he's going to say is going to be what he always says; we suck. But regardless, why worry about the opinion of someone who hates our team?
nerd.gif
Doesn't really make a whole lot of sense to me.
Slow Motion G35:
If he hates international players he should hate his coach his MVP and his 6th man...
No, I don't care what he thinks, but just wanted to see him squirm in hate!

You're right; I said it wrong. It's not that he hates international players; he hates EUROPEAN players.

so......not to be a douche bag but....does this mean we traded shaq for odom and gasol?
tongue.gif

its about time that kawme gets hi bum +++ traded he still needs to develop tho IMO..Pau gasol is a great addition, now they are championship contender if theyall can can work together..its a good look for the lakers

Starting 5
eek.gif

pg-FISHER
sg-KOBE
sf-LAMAR
pf-GASOL
c-BYNUM

how in god's name did this get 25 pages so fast?
i know it's the lakers, but damn

Originally Posted by NobleKane

so......not to be a douche bag but....does this mean we traded shaq for odom and gasol?
tongue.gif

U could say that....but more like Snaq, Critt + 2 1st round picks for Farmar, Odom, and Gasol.....Seems like we got the better end of it
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I dont see the Lakers as contenders...yet....the only way I would be convinced is if EVERYONE is healthy and are able to mesh together....then they'll makesome noise for sure
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

We won't get the better of anything until we get a chip.
True....but i'm optimistic and the future is lookin good cuz Kobe isn't going anywhere

Way to go Iavaroni, screw your old team. What did we ever do to you?

Spurs* get Damon
Fakers get Gasol
Mavs will get Kidd.

$arver and the Suns will sit on our @$! and do nothing.

Good job $arver. Maybe someone will buy another draft pick or two.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Why do you think he would help a former team. He is doing this to help his team, and no other.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

Why do you think he would help a former team. He is doing this to help his team, and no other.

And how, exactly does this help his team?
He gives up a former all-star who is relatively young and still productive and gets
a) a marginal rookie who won't be anything more than a backup during his entire career
and
b) The worst #1 draft pick in the history of the NBA - a worthless douche who can't catch the ball.

Then he goes out and trades Stromile Swift, an extremely athletic dude for freaking worthless Jason Collins? What the hell are they doing in Memphis?

Hell, if that's how he thinks his team will be helped I'd offer him Marcus Banks and DJ Strawberry for Rudy Gay.

Haha Memphis is a complete wreck....they may as well trade Rudy and Mike now

^ You know what, with the roster the Grizzlies they have right now, I'm going to have to agree.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom