Paulus trying football again?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

Um didn't Matt Cassell only throw 33 passes as a college player? I'm not comparing the butt it ain't too far-fetched I guess
Yeah, but he has been Preparing to be the starting QB and actually throwing passes etc for 4-5 years in college.

He's never been out of football.
yeah its not like dude has been in another sport for 4 years, dude was practicing and watching film and worling

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Umm.. seriously? I never knew he had these football credentials but wth.. I'd imagine it to be an astronomical jump from high school to NFL football and at the qb position to boot!

Try Antonio gates
laugh.gif
I would imagine Quarterback is a ridiculous jump from High school to the NFL. Thats like comparing Apples and Blood Oranges.

roll.gif
this is clearly a joke... has to be... the packers wouldnt let this man play water boy.... he cost himself millions of dollars being an idiot and notplaying the sport he was actually good at...
roll.gif
.... sad to laugh at another mans misfortune like that but i guess duke (chuckle) has a pretty prestineeducation to fall back on

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
at the next brady quinn. dude is a ****** for a qb and tearing up ny hs football aint that impressive.

I didn't say next Brady Quinn , I said next in line to start after Brady Quinn buddy

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

roll.gif
this is clearly a joke... has to be... the packers wouldnt let this man play water boy.... he cost himself millions of dollars being an idiot and not playing the sport he was actually good at...
roll.gif
.... sad to laugh at another mans misfortune like that but i guess duke (chuckle) has a pretty prestine education to fall back on
How is it a misfortune?

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

I would pay good money to see the Takeo Spikes of five years ago put this fool out.
Hell Takeo now would light this fool up. 6'1 180
laugh.gif
.There's probably a good handful of kickers that would squash this joke.

DRE its misfortune b/c had he gone to Notre Dame or SC or sumthin known for prostyle offenses he could have wiggled his way onto the field eventually and thatalone pretty much guarantees him a spot on at least a practice squad sumwhere (400k benefits etc.) ...or maybe his size/athletecism wouldnta been an issue atall...word to drew breez... granted this is all subjective but i think everyone can agree he cant even play hoops overseas with his whack d and completeinability to take it to the rack...hes like a poor mans jj redick...
roll.gif
duke jus isnt that talented...

HMM.. Word is He has one year of college football eligibility left.. And has gone to Michigan looking for a spot.. Hmm.. as much as I dislike the guy on thecourt, I would like to see this story become successful..

*did I just say something positive about Paulus??*
eek.gif

HMM.. Word is He has one year of college football eligibility left.. And has gone to Michigan looking for a spot.. Hmm.. as much as I dislike the guy on the court, I would like to see this story become successful..

That's what I heard too.. do you think he would get any PT? I feel like RR would rather go w/ Forcier than Paulus because Paulus has one year left.

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
being a buckeye fan i hope to god thats tru... problly not tho they jus said on first take tho that half a dozen nfl scouts were callin himhaha... maybe a wildcat type that can throw theyre thinkin??? only problem is whose gunna put dude back together the first time james harrison or justin tuckput the crack-a-lack on em

Originally Posted by StephonUrkel

only problem is whose gunna put dude back together the first time james harrison or justin tuck put the crack-a-lack on em
At least he won't have to worry about Vernon Gholston putting the 'crack-a-lack' on him

wink.gif

I don't understand how he has any eligibility left though. He played all four years. Is he planning on going to grad school?

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

football is the only sport where people can play pro having never played previously at a high level
smh.gif
Is high school basketball a high level? The NBA drfted a bunch of guys from high school.

The only super succesful football player to have never played at a high level I can think of on the top of my head is Antonio Gates.

I think the best option for Paulus would be to go a Divison I program where he can start immediately(Duke,a MAC,Mountain West or WAC school not Michigan wherehe may not play) and try to get a good year of film and he may get drafted in the late rounds.

michigan would never play him neway itd be like a pre cursor for the nfl, give him a chance to practice n play at a high level again n see if he can get itdone and dre y u gotta come at big vern like that? he may be a bust but yet n still its only one dude ive ever seen wit stronger arms...

roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

6'1" 180

just needs to get in a few sets with Maybin/Cushing.
^ hilarious. and if my Pack drafts Paulus i can assure you the only one who's still gonna love Ted Thompson in Wisco, will be his boyfriend

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

6'1" 180

just needs to get in a few sets with Maybin/Cushing.
^ hilarious. and if my Pack drafts Paulus i can assure you the only one who's still gonna love Ted Thompson in Wisco, will be his boyfriend
My guess is that there's no chance he gets drafted.

Undrafted FA or nothing.

I guess if you couldn't land Terrelle Pryor, Paulus is the next best option.....Rich Rod had this ace up his sleeve the whole time...props to UM if theypull this off.

sarcasm

Back
Top Bottom