Paulus trying football again?

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Sources: Paulus may play football at Michigan[/td] [/tr][/table]The Green Bay Packers aren't the only ones who are interested in Greg Paulus. According to sources close to the situation, the former Duke point guard was in Ann Arbor on Tuesday meeting with Michigan football coach Rich Rodriguez about the possibility of playing this season for the Wolverines. The 6-foot-1 Paulus, who was the Gatorade National Player of the Year as a standout quarterback at Christian Brothers Academy in New York, has one year of eligibility left for football after playing four years of basketball at Duke. He watched Michigan practice Tuesday afternoon and could fit in with Rodriguez's spread offense. The Wolverines don't have a clear-cut starting quarterback, and Paulus could come in and play immediately. [/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

6'1" 180

just needs to get in a few sets with Maybin/Cushing.
^ hilarious. and if my Pack drafts Paulus i can assure you the only one who's still gonna love Ted Thompson in Wisco, will be his boyfriend
My guess is that there's no chance he gets drafted.

Undrafted FA or nothing.
Lol hes NOT getting drafted... by anyone.

football is the only sport where people can play pro having never played previously at a high level
smh.gif
Byron Parker (dude who shut down 03 ncaa sdc) never played football before. not even in hs
goes to the cfl, now hes playing for the eagles.

Coming out of highschool ball to nba is different, you dont need to be a big strong guy to make the jump. sometimes beasting hs ball and aau is enough

Paulus probably gonna cave in his chest trying to rep that 225
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Sources: Paulus may play football at Michigan[/td] [/tr][/table]The Green Bay Packers aren't the only ones who are interested in Greg Paulus. According to sources close to the situation, the former Duke point guard was in Ann Arbor on Tuesday meeting with Michigan football coach Rich Rodriguez about the possibility of playing this season for the Wolverines. The 6-foot-1 Paulus, who was the Gatorade National Player of the Year as a standout quarterback at Christian Brothers Academy in New York, has one year of eligibility left for football after playing four years of basketball at Duke. He watched Michigan practice Tuesday afternoon and could fit in with Rodriguez's spread offense. The Wolverines don't have a clear-cut starting quarterback, and Paulus could come in and play immediately. [/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
Are they looking at Paulus to start?

Originally Posted by f3DJam

football is the only sport where people can play pro having never played previously at a high level
smh.gif
Byron Parker (dude who shut down 03 ncaa sdc) never played football before. not even in hs
goes to the cfl, now hes playing for the eagles.

Coming out of highschool ball to nba is different, you dont need to be a big strong guy to make the jump. sometimes beasting hs ball and aau is enough

Paulus probably gonna cave in his chest trying to rep that 225
laugh.gif

Byron Parker played one football season at Tulane and he got seasoned in CFL, he played 4 years there. Plus he's super athletic he has like 43' inchvertical.

I don't get how this all works.

He can just work out for an NFL team, and then go check out UM.

What's the rules on a thing like this.

The real reason I wanna know is for Fendi Onobun

112669.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

wishing dude all the luck in the world. surprised that the duke coach wont let him play qb. just wr? come on, thiss is duke footbaall, not bball.

This is a great story. This is great for sports.

I know dude is a little prick, but you've got to root him on (unless you're a Buckeye fan).

I am officially a Greg Paulus fan if he does indeed accept the scholarship.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

he's on PTI now.

Let me paraphrase what he's saying....

Uh.... uh.....you know....uh......uh...you know....uh..... uh...

The sad fact is... he has a legit chance to start at U of M.. our QB's are AWFUL

If that happens.. that would be really odd... but we'll see

Rich Rod is taking any chances he can to have a better team
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

he's on PTI now.

I'm saying though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

he's on PTI now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

just about to post the same thing.

what a big ol dork he is.

he was on Dan Patrick this morning saying close to the same thing...terrible interview and he seems like a doooooosh; i hope he goes to Michigan ANNND startsANNND gets laid-out on a stretcher at Camp Randall

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

I do not understand the college transfer system,so how can he transfer and not have to sit for a year?
I think it's because he is playing a different sport.

Back
Top Bottom