Paying for a girl's movie ticket..

.... If you can not expend 12$ just to show some gratitude that someone would even go out w/ your bum ***, get a better job.

I made her pay last time...... but I set it up as a "Come with me"

Must be reason I didn't smash, but movies don't really lead to a smash..... maybe mini golf works

Not that big of a deal. If I initiate, I pay. I often sit back to see if she is willing to make a move at all.

All you dudes saying that you don't pay are lying, you just want to be able to say it and make this face
pimp.gif
to impress niketalkers

And is this a serious question?

No wonder NT has so many lady problems.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
what kind of question is this?

If you're trying to date her, you pay if you invite her. She pays if she's inviting. If she lets you pay and she KNOWS she wouldnt date you, she's basically playing you.

If she's my girl, or one of my close female friends, I'd pay. I go to the theaters seasonally, so it's really not a big deal to do so.

funny this thread popped up, i told this one girl im broke right now and she said its her treat. we bout to watch toy story 3. bein broke ftl, but its all on her tonight so i aint even trippin tho lol

Originally Posted by toast1985

Not that big of a deal. If I initiate, I pay. I often sit back to see if she is willing to make a move at all.

what if she doesnt? you did initiate...

just asking...

Back
Top Bottom