PC for these IV I got on EBAY

After a long hunt, I finally found a pair of IV cement in almost DS condition, check the pic and tell me how much you guys think they worth...

Man those are Super Fresh
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
$400+ easily. They can easily pass as DS. How much did you pay for them? I would keep them boxed. Taking a chance onwearing them and cracking and paint chipping is high with IV's and VI's when they are put on ice for many years. But that's just me.

I got them off ebay offering the seller 250 shipped and he agree. I thought they are only in good wearable condition before and hope he don't send me anyfakes, never thought they are in MINT condition, he stated he only wore them 2 times but that's what they all say. I was surprised when I open the packagethat they are in almost DS condition, no yellowing, no crack nor paint chip.

btw, I'm worry the paint will crack too if I wear them but the seller told me he bought them DS couple months ago and worn them twice and no paint chip orcracking. I might rock them but still not sure lol

Originally Posted by kevineg6

btw, I'm worry the paint will crack too if I wear them but the seller told me he bought them DS couple months ago and worn them twice and no paint chip or
cracking. I might rock them but still not sure lol

good deal. I invy you. you got the greatest deal on Cement IV's that I ever seen or heard about. Of course for legit heat like that
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by kevineg6

btw, I'm worry the paint will crack too if I wear them but the seller told me he bought them DS couple months ago and worn them twice and no paint chip or
cracking. I might rock them but still not sure lol

good deal. I invy you. you got the greatest deal on Cement IV's that I ever seen or heard about. Of course for legit heat like that
pimp.gif

i picked up wc 4s fromebay for $70 a month back
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom