Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

anybody's pairs have defects? i went to a footlocker around the court house and they just didnt look up tp par.. went to jimmy jazz in my hood and copped a pair... the blue tint is still there, not as clear as a pic posted a couple pages back. im happy with them, i cant freont a diso would of been nice... its kind of cool they dropped today, its always hectic on a saturday release

Originally Posted by purplehazen

anybody's pairs have defects? i went to a footlocker around the court house and they just didnt look up tp par.. went to jimmy jazz in my hood and copped a pair... the blue tint is still there, not as clear as a pic posted a couple pages back. im happy with them, i cant freont a diso would of been nice... its kind of cool they dropped today, its always hectic on a saturday release

my pairs happened to have no flaws at all but my boys went thru about 8 pairs b4 they came off happy one pair actually had a really crooked swoosh they didn't even glue it right others had black glue smudges, and some you can tell they didn't let the foam material cure they have lil craters here and there towards the tops and the heel area just check them out b4 u cop

...and for those who have them....wsup with those red spots on the tissue paper is that from the Pearl or the red pods on bottom?

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT
it's a few members that do this but the same applies for footlocker 50% weekends too when you got people bragging about how they have the hookup and how they copped this, this, and that, the people on the outside looking in get mad because it comes across like those that are connected are rubbing it in.  when your talking about how you have this great hookup regardless if it's  footlocker employee 30%, swoosh 40%, or footlocker 50%  those on the outside looking in are going to want to get in on that deal too.   bottom line is, if you constantly post about how you got some sort of hookup or deal, then don't act suprised when you get people messaging you wanting to know how they can get it too.
of course people will send the PMs when they see people are "connected" especially when the ea 50 comes around. But most, not all, NTers are cheap as #$%^ or they end up flaking when you get the shoe for them upfront. Ive had people, in numerous occassions ask for help but they either 1. dont tip or barely tip 2. want me to spot the $ 3. dont wanna cover paypal fees and/or hsipping and last but not least 4. you will NEVER hear from them again....I stay in contact with everyone who helps me out and if I cant return the favor in some other way (swoosh, ea 50, etc) than i tip them or both. but most important, i keep in contact with them.
Most people on here want the free hand out and keep it moving to another person who they see is "connected", but they never, or should i say rarely, keep in contact.

if I remember correctly, solezprogrezzion dropped info on Pearls releasing in September a LONG time ago...with info being known that EARLY, it shouldve been a no-brainer that these would be NOWHERE near a tier 0 release...info being known that early (like eggplants,coppers and pewters) shows that the release will be a GR or a "limited GR" for some who use that term (if oyu dont live in NY or DMV)...but def. nowhere near a tier 0 or even a quickstrike release

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Buying from NDC is pretty silly right now.

I bought my pair off eastbay with gift card i purchased a while ago with 20% off, so thats 160 for a pair. Not bad, considering i dont have any "connects." I am not here to brag however.

I am here to help.

These are on a major website right now and can be had for 166.xx shipped. But if you live close to any of their physical stores then you will get hit with taxes. Still well below 200 + tax. Anyway, if anyone's interested, pm me.
Major websites for $166.xx shipped?? May I inquire which website has them for 166.xx?

The only thing with the eastbay giftcard strategy is on very limited releases you can never get through. Try using your giftcards on a SJ type release. I don't know if eastbay has improved their system but go through the threads with eastbay freezing up, waiting queue's, check-out screens to size not available. I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't want $300 in giftcards just sitting around waiting to be used.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

DONT I KNOW YOU FROM SOME WHERE UP N COMING?
laugh.gif

I REALLY DONT CARE IF PEOPLE PM OR HIT ME UP...IF I CAN HELP I WILL IF I CANT WELL I CANT... SOME PEOPLE...ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGER GENERATION WANT EVERYTHING GIVEN TO THEM...IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT.

I HELP THOSE WHO HELP ME OR TIP REASONABLY...THE MONEY IS GOING TO THE PERSON WHO MAKES $8/HR AND GOTTA PAY FOR DIAPERS...NOT ME...SO THE MORE MONEY I CAN MAKE MY PEOPLE THE MORE THEY WILL BE WILLING TO HELP THAT CERTAIN INDIVIDUAL...

I'LL HELP ANYONE ONCE..YOU TREAT MY PERSON RESPECTFULLY YOU'LL GET STUFF IF NOT...STAY SALTY AND GO MAKE YOUR OWN CONNECTS!!!

ITS A DOG EAT DOG WORLD!

Originally Posted by denondct1

I bought my pair off eastbay with gift card i purchased a while ago with 20% off, so thats 160 for a pair. Not bad, considering i dont have any "connects." I am not here to brag however.

I am here to help.

These are on a major website right now and can be had for 166.xx shipped. But if you live close to any of their physical stores then you will get hit with taxes. Still well below 200 + tax. Anyway, if anyone's interested, pm me.
Major websites for $166.xx shipped?? May I inquire which website has them for 166.xx?

The only thing with the eastbay giftcard strategy is on very limited releases you can never get through. Try using your giftcards on a SJ type release. I don't know if eastbay has improved their system but go through the threads with eastbay freezing up, waiting queue's, check-out screens to size not available. I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't want $300 in giftcards just sitting around waiting to be used.

Well i never did say eastbay giftcard is the way to go for all releases.  It is, however, easy to use for a release like this one.
Those who have pm'ed me, have been told what that major website is.  They have a lot of stores in the east coast, just none here in illinois.  If you want to know which website it is, then pm me.  As i have stated before, i am just trying to help.

i know its trying to be helpful, but chill on the selling even if its for retail. bans/suspensions will come if/when mods come in here.

Glad they stayed up on NDC long enough for me to cop a pair for myself and one for a homie overseas.

An injured knee was holding me back from making a trip to the stores, so many thanks to all the NT fam that was gonna hold me down if NDC didn't work out. It's much appreciated guys
pimp.gif

to the footaction and footlocker employees...

did they let yall cop on discount?

cuz if so...

STOCK LOCATOR... HERE I COOOOOME...

Originally Posted by handullz

to the footaction and footlocker employees...

did they let yall cop on discount?

cuz if so...

STOCK LOCATOR... HERE I COOOOOME...

Yea they did

Originally Posted by Kingd247

imma wait till next year to rock to much hype in NYC
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  a few weeks back i walked past footaction on 34th st, i had no clue the olympic vii's were comming out and there was a line of people.  i was wearing my pearls and had two people offer to buy them off me on the spot but the offers weren't worth it.

im back in cali now and it's the complete opposite,  aside from house of hoops hardly and places will be getting foams and the places that do will have them sit because people don't like the $200 price tag or in their words don't like those, "moon boots"

upandcomming i feel you,  i've had it happen to me with people not wanting to pay the fees or tip my connects so i don't even bother aside from helping out a few people i know that are reliable or people that approach me right from the get go.

hopefully everyone got their pairs though.  to those that got them with any sort of discount
pimp.gif
good job on that.   

i got my pair signficantly early but the box they came with looks beat to hell which sucks

Originally Posted by toine2983

Originally Posted by s dubl

must...resist...temptation....

I really hope these sit for a minute.....or two.

Me too.
Me 3. If These Sit A Good 2 Weeks Im Coppin. I Was Aimin For A RD Copp But Smh. #Fail.
smh.gif

DrKickologist yeah no need to go hard on these they're everywhere w/ restocks coming in a few days...btw were u there last nite or this morning?

I am here to help.

Jimmy Jazz bruh and use the $40 off $200 coupon. I copped 2 more pairs..couldn't resist for that price. If size still available don't sleep....will be sold out soon in all sz's now that posted.

Congratz to those who did cop...Bills at da wrong time I tell ya smfh. Hope I can find a pair somewhere out in America next week lol

yea the foams do fit a slight bigger than normal. and in person they are lookin real nice. glad i could cop on discount.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

I am here to help.

Jimmy Jazz bruh and use the $40 off $200 coupon. I copped 2 more pairs..couldn't resist for that price. If size still available don't sleep....will be sold out soon in all sz's now that posted.
There you go.  For those that msg'ed me early, hope you all got your pairs.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom