Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

NinjaHood is 100% wrong, they were a clearish gum
oh yeah?

72466686.jpg

72466606.jpg

56634485.jpg

let's not forget u still a soaking wet rookie when it comes to Nike basketball will

those pics should shut anyone up thinking that foamposite was ever anything but egg white with a CLEAR sole....da "gum" only

sets in after you own em for more then a few years...OG clear soles were never bluish tint like da OG concords though...so thats a welcome

addition to da latest retros
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

those pics should shut anyone up thinking that foamposite was ever anything but egg white with a CLEAR sole....da "gum" only
sets in after you own em for more then a few years...OG clear soles were never bluish tint like da OG concords though...so thats a welcome
addition to da latest retros
pimp.gif
Im with u 100% on OG's an 02's being egg white. No better color to describe em but that. I just remeber my OG's having a tan gum sole srtaight outta the box. Not that clear at all but somewhat transparent.

Alright, don't flame me for asking this but..

Which pearls are dropping this year? and does anyone have an official release date?

Are these the ones dropping?

nike-air-foamposite-pearl-white-01.jpg

nerd.gif

^Co-sign! either one "if" released will be copped for sure....
pimp.gif
....seriously loving how 2010 is turning out and we're still in February 
eek.gif
!

Nike basketball Will
 respect my time
laugh.gif

Are those NBA pics of the og white foam pro?
I can only speaking on both retro versions, and not the 1997 issue
I would like 2 sea glow my ds '02's 2 see if they get as clear as the legend insist...
...I can def provide some good comparisions, I am talking about boxtags pics
laugh.gif

P.S. don't post twice in a row, as it waste bandwidth, please combine your thoughts thru edit feature
laugh.gif

Nike basketball Will
 respect my time
laugh.gif

da OG's and 2002 retro were identical.

Originally Posted by littledesbball23

i hope these arent super limited... i need these in my life!!!!

Like a relative or closefriend who needed a house real bad and i had good credit, cuz this is a straight...

COSIGN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted a pair last year but couldnt grab em as I had no HoH near or connects but hopefully these wont be AS limited because I love this cw. Im on em !

I recently picked up some 02 Pro Peals..but I'd love to have my exact size (I wear an 11.0 but the pearls are in a 12.0 not too big of a deal because of the way foamposites fit.) .I hope the re-release this year is dead on this time....or a Penny one pearl!

Mr NikeTalk wrote:

ninjahood wrote:

Mr NikeTalk wrote:

Nike basketball Will

respect my time
laugh.gif

da OG's and 2002 retro were identical.

You'd Think The Self Proclaimed "Authority" On Pearl Foams Would Know This Simple Fact.................. Then Again What Type Of "Authority" CAN'T Comment On The Shoe In It's ORIGINAL Form?
eyes.gif

all pearls are crazy, they look crazy fresh when timmy had them on.. not to get off suject, i think they were icey like the og silver ones were.. here is a pic of the shoe.. everytime i see the silver half cents i think of this shoe.. wouldnt mind seeing these again

29pu1s6.jpg

Originally Posted by purplehazen

all pearls are crazy, they look crazy fresh when timmy had them on.. not to get off suject, i think they were icey like the og silver ones were.. here is a pic of the shoe.. everytime i see the silver half cents i think of this shoe.. wouldnt mind seeing these again

29pu1s6.jpg
eek.gif
never seen these
pimp.gif

its the only pro i seen with the penny logo... the pearls dont look bad when they get aged and a little yellowed, i would prefer them icey but they just hot either way

Back
Top Bottom