Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

^anti-yellowing clear soles isn't true. They Will begin oxidizing as soon as it touches the dirt.

As for Pearl foams, I'm tryna score a 3rd pair of '09s. Y'all can enjoy the 2010 replica

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^anti-yellowing clear soles isn't true. They Will begin oxidizing as soon as it touches the dirt.

As for Pearl foams, I'm tryna score a 3rd pair of '09s. Y'all can enjoy the 2010 replica

rather then worry about shoes, you should explain your localhookupz sheninigans rather then casually posting on here after that thread got deleted like there wasn't a 61 page thread about you in the general section.

They look exactly the same as the HOH just with a blue tint
indifferent.gif

Give me a break.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Redrum

So, once these drop, will the '09's lose their value?

no.... cause the box of the 09s say HOH.. (i think)
I think they will drop in some value but not much and you are correct the 2009  does says hoh on box tag.

2j8htg.jpg

308h6ds.jpg

The homie Mayor was showing his pair last night, and was saying how Nike is going green on shoes now.

The pair he had had a blue tint on the sole, and was saying that all foams soles will be like that from now
on.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So Pro's going to start costing $200 like Ones now?

Unfortunately.

So shouldn't that make the Pro's just like the 1's??  Or we will we have to get raped by hiking the price of the 1's up over 11% to just over $222??

:shakingmyGDhead:

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Yes sir last years pearls were 200.00 retail just like this year they will retail for also

I was hoping it was just due to them being a HOH exclusive

Yes sir last years pearls were 200.00 retail just like this year they will retail for also

I was hoping it was just due to them being a HOH exclusive
Everything is getting hiked up in price yeah some stuff that is hoh exclusive is higher then gr stuff but as far as foams the ones's and pro's are 200.00 retail dont be suprise if they raise it even more also all foams were made in taiwan until the coppers came out now all foams are made in china i guess its cheaper for them 
laugh.gif

dont be suprise if they raise it even more
don't give 'em ideas
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AsianImage

you know how I know Sneakgeeks has no clue?  He calls the NIKE SWOOSH a "check."  Get the hell outta here...I lost more respect for dude after I heard that.

Weaksauce...and his videos are getting sloppy. WAY sloppy...with the CUT..and let's go again...what happened to shooting straight from the hip? Turn the video on and talk...no rehearsals or this green screen mess that is not even working. ugh.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by jordanjunky22

roll.gif
not this again...lmao
laugh.gif
lol yes, again 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ I can't believe I missed that thread. Back to the foams, does anyone know if these pearls will be anything like the second edition eggplants?

Back
Top Bottom