Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

grin.gif

Just got a pair in from the towel crew. Basically the same from last yr...just a new tag and blue tint soles. (the grooves aren't defined like 10 eggplants either)

10 pearls sz 10.5...hoh's sz 12 that I no longer have
P10108492.jpg

P1010686hoh.jpg

P10108532.jpg

P1010687hoh.jpg

My pair just came in. iPhone pics, I will be posting hoh and these comparison pics when I get home.

These for some reason look bulkier than my hoh pair.

They look good eciaccord my pair should be here on thursday or friday did you get the official box with them i am with mine ?

Man,

The EMP these aren't excluded will be a great day, lol.

After getting Plants and Coppers on the 50, I'm on my P.Enemy now when it comes to foams and Niketalk until further notice...

"Don't believe the hype...."

Originally Posted by eciaccord

No, no box. They came in a huge zip lock bag in a beat up box from China.

Ok thanks yeah i know the sites before had them with no box but the people selling them now come with original box damn tho beat up box at least the shoes are okay

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^wow welcome to the club. It took you long enough. Can't be my $15 purple foams

Thanks well i got these for 79.00 so close enough 
laugh.gif
 finally complete but im on the hunt for 09 pair too could had got them last year with my eggplants but i pass 
grin.gif
 on me.

DONT COME IN NIKE RETRO VERY OFTEN AND DONT REALLY LIKE MUCH OUTSIDE OF JORDANS BUT I REALLY LIKE THESE. I'M GONNA SEE IF I CAN GET MY SIZE ON EBAY.

DONT COME IN NIKE RETRO VERY OFTEN AND DONT REALLY LIKE MUCH OUTSIDE OF JORDANS BUT I REALLY LIKE THESE. I'M GONNA SEE IF I CAN GET MY SIZE ON EBAY.

Nice pics, makes me want to order early. They look better than I thought they would.

Might go ahead and do it.

^ is the airrandy x my homeconcept ebayer legit? i may just get it off him.....280 isn't bad for a shoe months in advance....thanks for any help in advance.

Back
Top Bottom