Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

Nike putting in work with all these foam releases, they numbers for the quarter gonna look nice.
laugh.gif

i really wnt to see it in person...
is it yellowish like champaign color as the 2009 pearl? or it is more likely to be the OG color of pearl?
personally, only interested in the OG color of pearl... thts memory...

anybody seen it yet? is it yellowish or more white? unlockedFL's pics with so much flashlight... cant really tell... within those pix, it looked more white than the 09 pearls...

pics look much better. probably definitely going to cop at least 1 pair to go with the rest of the collection.

from the new pics, it looks like they lightened up the upper but not as much as the og/02s and made the soles slightly blue. so imo, they are not like the 09s or 02s but a new pearl pro in its own right.

02s

09s
nike_air_foamposite_pro_pearl_8.jpg

10s

The grooves also look better than the recent Foam Ones

I'm starting to like the cough drops more now too

Originally Posted by bigj505

last yr
nike-foamposite-pearl-1.jpg

this yr
28tcivo.jpg

clear soles look better, imo. but the blue tint ain't too bad, i guess. main thing that sticks out to me is the different shape. may cop just to have a fresh pair which will allow me to wear my '09s more.

kinstor pics lead me to believe those are samples or prototypes. the grooves and shape on a whole different level.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by bigj505

last yr
nike-foamposite-pearl-1.jpg

this yr
28tcivo.jpg

clear soles look better, imo. but the blue tint ain't too bad, i guess. main thing that sticks out to me is the different shape. may cop just to have a fresh pair which will allow me to wear my '09s more.

I was gonna do the same but since the 09's were limited, Im jus gonna sea glow the sole and keep em in the box. I'll get multiple '10 pearls so those can be worn day in and day out.

Not going to lie I am kind of mad I spent the amount I did on a pair of 09's when I could have waited on got these!...... what's next Army Ones?

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

^^true!! that's def. a smarter move. now that u mention it, i will follow suit.
Van, I hope you know seaglow kinda leaves a blue tint
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Found him sticking more things in his mouth in the Penny Thread

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMFAO.! Ohhhhh Mane... Yall Are Wild. I Swear I Love This Site.
laugh.gif

But Those Pearls Are Soooooo Clean. I Need Them. That Blue Tint Bottom Is Bueatiful. I Wanna See The Royals Tho Before I Say Ima Copp These. Hopefully I Can Copp Both. It All Depends On Release Dates. Cause These Are Bout To Burn A Hole In My Pocket.

alittle too blue-*#@ but definitely a cop but them cough drops look just like the og 07 black red foam to me

Wats with sneakernews saying that these will be another HOH release.... Plz say it ain't so.

Back
Top Bottom