Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

^ Its all good J i got to stop spending $$$ 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Mike- USPS are acting like fools. can't even re-deliver when I ask them to. If i don;t get tomorrow,then itll be next friday or saturday. Don''t worry, PR is on my list, but I have other places I wanna go to first
laugh.gif
til then, DR it is
pimp.gif

Jed- you know its all jokes bro. But honestly, from pics 2010s > HOH,butt hen again I dont have 2010s in hand yet. and yea,Ill probably end up with twins,1 to rock,1 to keep on ice with HOHs. $180 is def. a nice price,but I don't have ballin $ like you
laugh.gif
June is just an expensive month,especially with this vaca
pimp.gif

waiting for those comparison pics
pimp.gif

y'all making me wanna pull the trigger early as well with all these pics
pimp.gif

i'll wait for more good news tho
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Just got them the best 49.00 i spent 
laugh.gif
 these are very nice no marks or glue stains on them they are perfect i walked in them as soon as i got them 
laugh.gif
 the nicest foam imo this pair is from sneakerzp2008 the air randy pair should be here Friday 
de2z37.jpg

65ycus.jpg

11k8utw.jpg

sgpdzs.jpg

htb2xf.jpg

these joints look like the champagnes (are they) ? 2009s or 2010s they still piff
pimp.gif

Edit: those are 2010's no HOH tag on the box
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^ They are the 2010's it easy to tell on the size tag on the 2009 say Air Foamposite Pro HOH for house of hoops the 2010's just say Air foamposite Pro 

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^ They are the 2010's it easy to tell on the size tag on the 2009 say Air Foamposite Pro HOH for house of hoops the 2010's just say Air foamposite Pro 
Great pics sir! I am thinking about getting one from sneakerzp as well! Your pics are really a seller! LOL

I dont know if I should get them now or wait for the release!

i will def be copping another pair on rd. i have only had mine 2 days and i already starting to get blue jean stains on the backs of my pearls. they are very comfortable. i wore them for about 6 hours straight today and my feet didnt have any pain. im thinking these will drop before 11/10 because on my pair the tag says production ended on 4/16/10. the soles stay super icey, but i still wash the soles with soap and water after every wear. im lovin my 2010 pearl foam pros.

Got these last monday from sneakerzp2008, size 8.5...

7bd25a9e1837ef5793ca520ba0b3bd532befec4.jpg

Only flaw that i saw with my pair is the white stitching below the white check...

These just look weird with the shape and the ultra clear sole. Compared to the older pros the new models look fake but props to those who got em early

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I need these.
Whats the release looking like?
Is it only HOH?

these should be a pretty easy release imo,   i think they'll sell fast but they should be easily accessible. i would expect to see them in stores sometime between september and november, considering they retail for around $220 after tax, getting them around 4 months early on ebay doesn't seem like a bad idea when you consider they've been going in the $280 range and you can use that bing cash back promotion on them.

shape is looking a little
sick.gif

def. the worst rendition of the "pearls" to date imo. still would like to have a pair so i don't have to wear my '09s. too bad i'm broke at the moment. oh well, i'll live.

the shape is just the same as the 2010 coppers and eggplants. everyone passes judgement on pics and they havent even seen them in person. alot dude just like the 2009 pearls over the 2010 cause they were a hoh exclusive.

Originally Posted by riddla713

the shape is just the same as the 2010 coppers and eggplants. everyone passes judgement on pics and they havent even seen them in person. alot dude just like the 2009 pearls over the 2010 cause they were a hoh exclusive.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom