Pearl White Foamposite Pro Fall 2010

My Foam Pics

My pearls came in....snapped some pics.

2010 Air Foamposite Pro - Pearl by AsianImage, on Flickr

Quality on the pearls is definitely on point this year. I put them over the coppers as well. OG eggplants (or whatever you want to call them) are still above all recent GR foams in my opinion.

I'm just looking forward to Pewters and Royals at this point. Early next year is gonna be a beast.

Originally Posted by pay jape

coppers > pearls > 10 eggs

yep.

coppers are probably da hardest retro + colorway in da foamposite pennys..da way it incorporates penny's nickname into a colorway was genius.

Seen sooo many dudes wit these on today while making my rounds...funny !#$! is, same dudes that had them on were breaking their damn necks staring at my dudes 02 Pearls...ridiculous...like about to bump into someone else due to the staring...ridiculous...

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

Seen sooo many dudes wit these on today while making my rounds...funny !#$! is, same dudes that had them on were breaking their damn necks staring at my dudes 02 Pearls...ridiculous...like about to bump into someone else due to the staring...ridiculous...
same thing yesterday. how many dudes had on 2010 Pearls. same $%^& happened when coppers dropped, thats all you saw.
I decided to wear my 02s last night
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i definetly like the color of these pearls better than the 02's, i still want a pair of the 02's cause of the quality and they are more like the originals... i just wish these were made with better quality... a positive with these kicks are the fact they arent tight and probably wont have to wear them to break them in... these kicks are fresh cheap quality or not... gotta keep these fresh for years to come

Ya'll are complainers if you don't like these...yea the color is more champagne but I just picked mine up and they are super high quality and I'm loving them. More like the champagne foamposite though...and I'm ok with that.

Just wondering......the dudes saying quality this, quality that....do any of you own any posites prior to these? Or prior to the '10 Purples, or Coppers?

Just wondering....

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just wondering......the dudes saying quality this, quality that....do any of you own any posites prior to these? Or prior to the '10 Purples, or Coppers?

Just wondering....

im sayin

me personally i owned at least 8 pairs before getting the 2010 purps, so i feel the difference, as long as my joints dont bubble up im good... at the end of the day if i could i will triple up on these

has anybody used discount coupons on these yet
grin.gif
 i want a pair but iam hoping i can use some of my discounts from FTL and Eastbay
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Just wondering....

I bet they don't. all they are doing is comparing colors 
smh.gif

I agree these foams are more comfortable than the coppers/eggs and seem they dont need to be "broken" in.. they work for me

All those saying these are better than 02s in color or comfort are sadly mistaken.

Edunpeal- Some ppl got the FL disco  to work and others didn't. Good luck 

Back
Top Bottom