PENNY FOAMPOSITE BOOT...Pics Inside

Originally Posted by impalaballa187

NYC about to be overrun with these *@*+!
laugh.gif
same thing im thinking. NYC will be flooded with these. SMH

im from bklyn and i wouldn't cop these even if they were on clearance...what's next a af1/jordan/foamposite/dunk/air max 92 fusion?

***for the record if that does come up i want my free pair!!!***

those are pretty wack. look like those white skechers chick shoes that had the THICK sole - SPICE-GIRL-REFFIC status. o and the only fusion nike makes isCON-fusion...keep it classic nike.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

So people actually like these? wow

i categorize these few indivisuals as goons that wear their fitted jeans below their butts that always ask whats good or poppin

Even tho I'm not feelin the pricetag, I'll definitely be copping the all black joints in addition to my yearly pair of black Goadomes. The foam bootsto go with my Northface coat and the Goadomes for my peacoat.

I rocked the all black foamposites last winter, and my main complaint was that they don't have any grips on all this permafrost that coats the ground inChicago from November thru March (lol). I must have slipped and almost bust my +#% at least three times. I finally got fed up and only rocked the Goadomes forthe last couple months of winter. I guess Nike was listening.

Is it just me or does it seem like the foam boots will last FOREVER, unlike Goadomes which tend to look beat and worn out after a rough winter?

(I was born and raised in DC if that means anything... I guess I'll be the only one in the Chi rockin these this coming winter)

i cant wait to cop them black joints..... these are fire!

i wonder how these would look with a clear sole...... it might %@%$ it up even more but i would like to see it ps'd

I kno they're gross, but these will be the official footwear of the upcoming winter....I can see the standard outfit now.....penny foam boots with matchinblue pelle pelle.....so predictable

I kno they're gross, but these will be the official footwear of the upcoming winter....I can see the standard outfit now.....penny foam boots with matchinblue pelle pelle.....so predictable

Back
Top Bottom