Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

If you're doing a comparison for the CDP XI and the Eggplants I'd say hands down eggplants. If we talking about kicks I'd have to say damn Idon't know I'm staring at my eggplants and spacejams right now :tongue:

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

I piccck spacejam 11. That is the only pair of 11 i would definitely choose.
Btw can someone PLEASE give me an opinion on this..Call me childish for wanting an opinion but are brand new pearl foamposites worth 210?

if they are foamposite 1 pearls hell yeah they worth $210 !!! if they are the foamposite pros ehh, i wouldnt spend a penny on another pair of pros theyre garbage u can find pros on sale anywhere for $60- $80 but the pearl foam pros other people will say are definately worth $210 to me they aint worth lookin at. I paid $190 back n the day for em n they were the worst shoes i ever bought. Severe back pain while playin high school b-ball...
mad.gif

Foam pros are just as good as foam 1's, definately have more colorways that are better. With foam 1's you have penny's and eggplants that are dope. With foam pros you have silver/black, all black, royal/black, pearl's, black/voltage
But they don't hear you though. They jump on the wagon and say pros are wack and love 1's cuz "there's no swoosh
laugh.gif
" but let the royals, volts, pearl, or all blacks drop tomorrow and see who's passing. I've worn my royal pro's and one's on the court and there is no difference, folks are reaching for validation. And if your finding FoamPro's for $60-$80 point me in that direction ASAP.

Let any of those pro's drop and WATCH me pass on em. I had the pearl pros in 1998 son i aint some new booty out here talkin boutsome shoes i aint worn.Pros are garbage to me straight up. Jumpin on the wagon would be sayin pros are hot. They are no where near as comfortable as one's. But i'm speakinfrom personal experience. Went to the doctor he said my back pain was from the shoes got rid of em no more pain. Thats not quality. My Foam One's nevergave me trouble. But do what u do if u like em. Pros EASY PASS to me....
laugh.gif

you've been warned DIRT CHEAP FOAM PROS:
http://www.bysneaker.com/shoes-nike-air-foamposite-one-c-1_82.html?zenid=g3c2g53a3mrrbh2is4j2ffeb20

You must be kin to doctor scholl's because i'm wearing both right now and feel nada to a difference. At the end of the day it comes down to preferencebut word to the uconn coach get some facts before casting stones. And those $60-$80 foam pros, i need those champ.

ACEBOOGER...I didn't say they'd hurt while u walkin round ur moms house. I said when I was HOOPIN. An I listed the link to your dirt cheap foam pros onthe last page. It's my opinion son.....and I'm entitled to it. Do what u do.

And I did decide which one I would pick. If I had to pick it would be.....nevermind I still can't pick one. They're both so deadly.

YO swervn1 i checked that link lmao. That site is bout as suspect as O.J. Simpson.
ohwell.gif

Swervn1 that site is fugazi as hell, I would expect you to know that seeing as how you are not a newcommer

GOTTA GO WITH THE FOAMS ON THIS ONE EVEN THO IM A J FAN TILL I DIE BUT FOAMS GO SO HARD THEY SHOULD COMBINE THEM AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS?

Swerv1n that site is fugazi as hell, I would expect you to know that seeing as how you are not a newcommer

fixed....i do know, he asked for cheap foams i gave em to him.....i would expect you to know that seeing as how i said dirtcheap foams......
laugh.gif

MJSaver.....u know OJ aint do that sh#t....come on now......
laugh.gif

jordan xi's are way more attractive than the foams. the foams may have better performance, but so does alot of other shoes. therefore the xi'swin!!!!!!

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

I love 'em both
pimp.gif
exactly, but if i had to choose, it would be the foams most likely.
i love cool grey's and breds though... cotdamn i wish there was a cool grey foamposite. or a metalic silver foamposite
eek.gif

Swerv1n that site is fugazi as hell, I would expect you to know that seeing as how you are not a newcommer

fixed....i do know, he asked for cheap foams i gave em to him.....i would expect you to know that seeing as how i said dirt cheap foams......
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sound like a gump trying to save face. I re-iterated in asking because i knew it was all talk. It wouldn't surprise me that those pearlsthat hurt your poor ankles came off that bang bang site.

fixed....i do know, he asked for cheap foams i gave em to him.....i would expect you to know that seeing as how i said dirt cheap foams......
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sound like a gump trying to save face. I re-iterated in asking because i knew it was all talk. It wouldn't surprise me that those pearls that hurt your poor ankles came off that bang bang site.

frown.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You sound like a gump trying to save face. I re-iterated in asking because i knew it was all talk. It wouldn't surprise me that those pearls that hurt your poor ankles came off that bang bang site.

who said anything about ankles.....
laugh.gif
......try again champ...and thatsite i'm sure wasnt around in 1998 u buy from em u should know...did u get your order confirmation yet....? Good luck

Back
Top Bottom