Penny Foams vs. Jordan XI...and the winner is....

Either. 11/ foams. I'm sure people see the 11's as attractive and some might see the foams to. But at the end of the day it just depends on the person.

I camped out for 8 hours in the blistering cold for the XI's. The foams wouldn't receive such treatment from me. Therefore I choose the XI's eventhough I really like the Penny foams...

Originally Posted by SOLEin1

11s breh... too comfy
consensus is foams are more comfy..11's changed the shoe industry for being innovative in the looks department and with the shank plate. thefoams changed the shoe industry being as it was the first shoe to be one piece, the technology at the time was amazing and the price showed it, I rememberbeing so amazed at the price of these when I saw them at the mall when I was younger. 11's however are the holiest of all grails, if it came down to a DSpair of Royal Foams, or a DS Pair of Concords...im taking the concords.

Foams: 2 reasons:

Count the number of Fake XI's you see on a daily basis. + Count the number fake penny foams you've ever seen in your lifetime = penny foams. For thatreason alone, i'm riding 4 my posites baby!

That's only one reason.
smile.gif

For the original question - for looks and casual wear? balling? In any case, the answer is XI.

Don't see the cents (eh, sense) in comparing Foams to Jordans...I can think of at least 5 Jordan models I'd rather have immediately.

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Count the number of Fake XI's you see on a daily basis. + Count the number fake penny foams you've ever seen in your lifetime = penny foams. For that reason alone, i'm riding 4 my posites baby!
i dont get it are you saying people wont know you are wearing legit xi's because there are so many fakes? but theres a reason xi's arewanted so badly and fakes are produced..

Originally Posted by SickKickGAME23

Count the number of Fake XI's you see on a daily basis. + Count the number fake penny foams you've ever seen in your lifetime = penny foams. For that reason alone, i'm riding 4 my posites baby!
good point but u cant blame the XI for being a hot shoe that people will buy knowing damn well its fake...
grin.gif

Love both but there one reason why i love the XIs is because there really isnt a break in period. I wore my royals today and im still trying to break them in,granted i barely wear them, but i would like to feel the comfort that everybody is talking about.

XI's are a nice shoe but I never understood the fuss. Royal Foam on the other hand.....top 3 all time.

SickKickGAME23 wrote:

what?......

you make no sense

I'VE ALWAYS SAID Y DONT THEY MAKE JORDAN FOAMZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!
THAT WOULD B DA DAY I CAN REJOICE AND DIE!!!!!!!!!!! YAY LMAO

FOAMMMMMMMMMZZZZZZZZZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZZzZzZz

what's puzzling me is, where were all these foam lovers when the pennys retoed or when the foam pros retro'd? I assume in the Jordan forum, butdon't get me wrong, I was ALSO in there.

Back
Top Bottom