People "not understanding" unappreciation vol. Getting angry at sports

I can never watch sports around people because I get so irate. You would swear my team whether or not my team lost or not would equal life or death for me
laugh.gif
. But what can I say, Im passionate about sports and my teams. Im gunna get angry, yell, and slam and throw %!!*, thats just what happens. I hate when people are like "its just a game, these athletes are just gunna go home to their millions after".

Well you know what people who dont get it, !#++ YOU
grin.gif
. Yea maybe us guys and some girls who get some kind of way when their team is losing are irrational or what ever, but at the end of the day !#++ YOU and youre not getting it !%+!

Can I get an AMEN!

I can never watch sports around people because I get so irate. You would swear my team whether or not my team lost or not would equal life or death for me
laugh.gif
. But what can I say, Im passionate about sports and my teams. Im gunna get angry, yell, and slam and throw %!!*, thats just what happens. I hate when people are like "its just a game, these athletes are just gunna go home to their millions after".

grin.gif
. Yea maybe us guys and some girls who get some kind of way when their team is losing are irrational or what ever, but at the end of the day !#++ YOU and youre not getting it !%+!

Can I get an AMEN!

Although you're entitled to act however you want I always feel that your kind of sports fanatics are immature. Throwing things really?
laugh.gif

But i bet you throw your antics in a very special way
smile.gif

Although you're entitled to act however you want I always feel that your kind of sports fanatics are immature. Throwing things really?
laugh.gif

But i bet you throw your antics in a very special way
smile.gif

You admit it's irrational yet you're still angry that people don't understand...

You might have an anger problem.

You admit it's irrational yet you're still angry that people don't understand...

You might have an anger problem.

Yea I guess its immature. But its only like in big games though. Not like Im going crazy with every lose

Yea I guess its immature. But its only like in big games though. Not like Im going crazy with every lose

lol You'd get trolled so hard if we watched sports together. I don't watch sports, so that will never happen. lawlz lawlz. Maybe you're the one who doesn't understand?

lol You'd get trolled so hard if we watched sports together. I don't watch sports, so that will never happen. lawlz lawlz. Maybe you're the one who doesn't understand?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Can I get an AMEN!

Please rationally explain to me why sports are so important to you?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

laugh.gif

grin.gif

Can I get an AMEN!

Please rationally explain to me why sports are so important to you?

I was like you but this season with the lakers really let fall back and not get all crazy when they got swept..... GOT SWEPT........ yes they got millions and all that LA TV fame... but when they can't play cuz of some girl problems then i'll just thank them for not wasting my time for the rest of the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom