People "not understanding" unappreciation vol. Getting angry at sports

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by bussinessilicitos

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

You're a Heat "fan"? Why get angry about a team you've only supported for a few months?

Yankees & Heat huh?
laugh.gif
here we go

Im a Lebron fan. Thats why I specifically listed Lebron on that little list. He couldve went to the +@$%!%+ Timberwolves and I wouldve been a Timberwolves fan. I love Lebron James, ever since he came into the league. So Im more angry about the possibility of him being out of the playoffs. Then who am I gunna watch?

And yes Im a Yankees fan. Im from New York. What, should I be an Astros fan? 
grin.gif
you tryna fire shots at houston? #$%^ you too then!

Spoiler [+]
it's hard being an astros fan these days, but i won't leave em
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

You're a Heat "fan"? Why get angry about a team you've only supported for a few months?

Yankees & Heat huh?
laugh.gif
here we go

Im a Lebron fan. Thats why I specifically listed Lebron on that little list. He couldve went to the +@$%!%+ Timberwolves and I wouldve been a Timberwolves fan. I love Lebron James, ever since he came into the league. So Im more angry about the possibility of him being out of the playoffs. Then who am I gunna watch?

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif

Maannnnn I was super pissed the night Duke got knocked out of the tourney this year, that one hurt pretty bad.  And don't even get me started on the Jets loss to the Steelers.  That was the only time I've ever almost cried after a loss, that @!@$# was heartwrenching.  I really thought this was the year for us.  I even had the two days after the Super Bowl off so I could watch the parade and get hammered 
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
On another note my family is the worst.  I'm a huge sports fan but they aren't.  There's no one in my immediate family that I can relate too and it sucks.  Like, I'm not trying to watch Jeopardy if the Devils game is on and I'm not trying to watch Modern Family if the Mets are playing
mad.gif

Maannnnn I was super pissed the night Duke got knocked out of the tourney this year, that one hurt pretty bad.  And don't even get me started on the Jets loss to the Steelers.  That was the only time I've ever almost cried after a loss, that @!@$# was heartwrenching.  I really thought this was the year for us.  I even had the two days after the Super Bowl off so I could watch the parade and get hammered 
frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
On another note my family is the worst.  I'm a huge sports fan but they aren't.  There's no one in my immediate family that I can relate too and it sucks.  Like, I'm not trying to watch Jeopardy if the Devils game is on and I'm not trying to watch Modern Family if the Mets are playing
mad.gif

I'm the same as you man. I don't get too upset when the Bulls loose, except for last night. That just pissed me off
But whenever Duke looses I don't talk to people for that night, can't even watch games with anyone who is not a Duke fan. IT IS THAT SERIOUS

I'm the same as you man. I don't get too upset when the Bulls loose, except for last night. That just pissed me off
But whenever Duke looses I don't talk to people for that night, can't even watch games with anyone who is not a Duke fan. IT IS THAT SERIOUS

Originally Posted by do work son

Yankees & Heat huh?
laugh.gif
here we go

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
No man no shots. I used to think the Astros were pretty dope back in that days Pujols torched them in the NLCS
laugh.gif

I shouldve said the Pirates, cause you know, %%+% the Pirates

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Thats the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When the Yankees won the WS in 09, I had no one to come home to and celebrate with. !%+! sucked

Originally Posted by do work son

Yankees & Heat huh?
laugh.gif
here we go

grin.gif

Spoiler [+]
embarassed.gif
roll.gif
No man no shots. I used to think the Astros were pretty dope back in that days Pujols torched them in the NLCS
laugh.gif

I shouldve said the Pirates, cause you know, %%+% the Pirates

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

frown.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif

Thats the worst
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

When the Yankees won the WS in 09, I had no one to come home to and celebrate with. !%+! sucked

i get like that all the time
laugh.gif

the worst was the game David Wright got drilled by Matt Cain 2 years ago. this dude is sitting there chewing my ear off and all i can do is
eek.gif
frown.gif
he turns around and laughs at the replay and keeps talking.

i wanted to

i get like that all the time
laugh.gif

the worst was the game David Wright got drilled by Matt Cain 2 years ago. this dude is sitting there chewing my ear off and all i can do is
eek.gif
frown.gif
he turns around and laughs at the replay and keeps talking.

i wanted to

Back
Top Bottom