People "not understanding" unappreciation vol. Getting angry at sports

I was like you but this season with the lakers really let fall back and not get all crazy when they got swept..... GOT SWEPT........ yes they got millions and all that LA TV fame... but when they can't play cuz of some girl problems then i'll just thank them for not wasting my time for the rest of the playoffs.

People don't understand why I refuse to eat Boston Market
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I can never watch sports around people because I get so irate. You would swear my team whether or not my team lost or not would equal life or death for me
laugh.gif
. But what can I say, Im passionate about sports and my teams. Im gunna get angry, yell, and slam and throw %!!*, thats just what happens. I hate when people are like "its just a game, these athletes are just gunna go home to their millions after".

Well you know what people who dont get it, !#++ YOU
grin.gif
. Yea maybe us guys and some girls who get some kind of way when their team is losing are irrational or what ever, but at the end of the day !#++ YOU and youre not getting it !%+!

Can I get an AMEN!

Please rationally explain to me why sports are so important to you?
Its just simply a get away you know. Thats pretty much it. IDK I just like to see my teams as much as possible, so like when they lose, the chances of me seeing them as much diminish, especially in the playoffs. IDK thats my logic and explanation on why I get so angry.

And yes I do have low-key anger issues. But I dont think its really just plain anger, rather its more like a lot of frustration that evolves into anger.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love you

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I can never watch sports around people because I get so irate. You would swear my team whether or not my team lost or not would equal life or death for me
laugh.gif
. But what can I say, Im passionate about sports and my teams. Im gunna get angry, yell, and slam and throw %!!*, thats just what happens. I hate when people are like "its just a game, these athletes are just gunna go home to their millions after".

Well you know what people who dont get it, !#++ YOU
grin.gif
. Yea maybe us guys and some girls who get some kind of way when their team is losing are irrational or what ever, but at the end of the day !#++ YOU and youre not getting it !%+!

Can I get an AMEN!

Please rationally explain to me why sports are so important to you?
Its just simply a get away you know. Thats pretty much it. IDK I just like to see my teams as much as possible, so like when they lose, the chances of me seeing them as much diminish, especially in the playoffs. IDK thats my logic and explanation on why I get so angry.

And yes I do have low-key anger issues. But I dont think its really just plain anger, rather its more like a lot of frustration that evolves into anger.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I love you

I haven't gotten mad recently in sports because my teams suck and haven't competed seriously for a title in years. Last time I got really mad was the Robert Horry hipcheck on Steve Nash a couple years back
30t6p3b.gif

I haven't gotten mad recently in sports because my teams suck and haven't competed seriously for a title in years. Last time I got really mad was the Robert Horry hipcheck on Steve Nash a couple years back
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Half of you need to shutup.

Sports titles in the grand scheme equals very little, but being caught up in the moment equals competitive bliss. The competitive gene isn't secluded to the athletically inclined, it's a gratifying rush of superiority, whether playing or cheering. Sense of pride.

Get with it! Losers!

laugh.gif
Half of you need to shutup.

Sports titles in the grand scheme equals very little, but being caught up in the moment equals competitive bliss. The competitive gene isn't secluded to the athletically inclined, it's a gratifying rush of superiority, whether playing or cheering. Sense of pride.

Get with it! Losers!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You admit it's irrational yet you're still angry that people don't understand...

You might have an anger problem.
word, people like OP need an unappreciation thread

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You admit it's irrational yet you're still angry that people don't understand...

You might have an anger problem.
word, people like OP need an unappreciation thread

I feel you to an extent. People who are like 'oh it's just a game' I just ignore.

Its the so-called "fans" that are like 'oh man, we're not gonna win tonight' that rub me the wrong way. What kind of fan are you that doubts your team? To me a true fan is somebody who goes into each game with the belief that their team will win. %!*% out of here with that negative bull.

Don't get me started on people who leave games early either. Whether your team won or lost, it doesn't matter. That's just disrespectful.

I feel you to an extent. People who are like 'oh it's just a game' I just ignore.

Its the so-called "fans" that are like 'oh man, we're not gonna win tonight' that rub me the wrong way. What kind of fan are you that doubts your team? To me a true fan is somebody who goes into each game with the belief that their team will win. %!*% out of here with that negative bull.

Don't get me started on people who leave games early either. Whether your team won or lost, it doesn't matter. That's just disrespectful.

Originally Posted by DanzInRealLife

Actually sir, that definition you gave is of a homer. Fans don't always have to assume a team will win just because they root for that particular team.

I will agree on the fact that people who leave games early irk the piss out of me. Why?

Sense that makes none.

Actually sir, that definition you gave is of a homer. Fans don't always have to assume a team will win just because they root for that particular team.

I will agree on the fact that people who leave games early irk the piss out of me. Why?

Sense that makes none.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Sense that makes none.

I'm not sure I understand what a homer means. Perhaps it's a term you use where you're from, but I'm unfamiliar with it. I'm not saying that every fan should think it's a given that their team will win.

Every fan should want their team to win. Yes I'll acknowledge when my teams are up against formidable opponents but I will never, ever believe that my team will lose. That is just sad.

I've seen crazy circumstances where my teams have come from behind and won in the last dying minutes. The game is not over until it's over. People who get all unnecessarily negative about their teams should zip it. There's no need for it.

But that's just my two cents.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Sense that makes none.

I'm not sure I understand what a homer means. Perhaps it's a term you use where you're from, but I'm unfamiliar with it. I'm not saying that every fan should think it's a given that their team will win.

Every fan should want their team to win. Yes I'll acknowledge when my teams are up against formidable opponents but I will never, ever believe that my team will lose. That is just sad.

I've seen crazy circumstances where my teams have come from behind and won in the last dying minutes. The game is not over until it's over. People who get all unnecessarily negative about their teams should zip it. There's no need for it.

But that's just my two cents.

OP I feel you and frankly am quiet surprised by all the trolls in this thread. I don't get violent angry but if its a big playoff game it can definitely ruin my day.

OP I feel you and frankly am quiet surprised by all the trolls in this thread. I don't get violent angry but if its a big playoff game it can definitely ruin my day.

One of my favorite moments in sports is when teams have unbelievable comebacks and prior to this you see fans leaving the stadium in droves or announcers comment on the absurdity of what happend in the game to the point where history is made and fools had left after paying to get there.

30t6p3b.gif
Never will understand. I have a friend who tries to leave early sometimes. He gets this
indifferent.gif
 everytime.

One of my favorite moments in sports is when teams have unbelievable comebacks and prior to this you see fans leaving the stadium in droves or announcers comment on the absurdity of what happend in the game to the point where history is made and fools had left after paying to get there.

30t6p3b.gif
Never will understand. I have a friend who tries to leave early sometimes. He gets this
indifferent.gif
 everytime.

Back
Top Bottom