People "not understanding" unappreciation vol. Getting angry at sports

1. Pay lots of money for ticket
2. Attend game
3. Leave Early
indifferent.gif

5. Do Not Profit

I agree with all the leaving early/ruining your day part of sports...but some people definitely take it too far
I personally know people who HATE all of Northern California just cause of the Giants. I've had a girl tell me "You're cute, but you're a Warriors fan so...." These people take it beyond the SPORTS rivalry and transfer it into real life. 

All my friends are Lakers/Dodgers/USC/49er/Real Madrid fans so I'm not being sensitive to trash talk, I hear that @#$% every day of my life 
laugh.gif

I agree with all the leaving early/ruining your day part of sports...but some people definitely take it too far
I personally know people who HATE all of Northern California just cause of the Giants. I've had a girl tell me "You're cute, but you're a Warriors fan so...." These people take it beyond the SPORTS rivalry and transfer it into real life. 

All my friends are Lakers/Dodgers/USC/49er/Real Madrid fans so I'm not being sensitive to trash talk, I hear that @#$% every day of my life 
laugh.gif

I have to deal with stuff all the time since I'm a panthers fan.......most of the people I hang with are bandwagon fans though

I have to deal with stuff all the time since I'm a panthers fan.......most of the people I hang with are bandwagon fans though

What I hate the most is.. when someone steps on my sneakers and I instantly go from 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
and they're like, "Bro, they just some shoes."

Edit:

kilojules64, YOU LOVE ME, THOUGH!

What I hate the most is.. when someone steps on my sneakers and I instantly go from 
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

Edit:

kilojules64, YOU LOVE ME, THOUGH!

Originally Posted by Nktran001

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wat-baby.jpg

Yankees/LeBron/Kevin Harvick is losing more important than someone stepping on your kicks by accident
grin.gif

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

wat-baby.jpg

Yankees/LeBron/Kevin Harvick is losing more important than someone stepping on your kicks by accident
grin.gif

If it's playoffs it's understandable. If it's a regular season game, you gotta chill and take some anger management classes homie.

If it's playoffs it's understandable. If it's a regular season game, you gotta chill and take some anger management classes homie.

Yea I hate it when people say its just a game. I dont break or throw stuff but you will hear a lot of cursing and shouting.

Yea I hate it when people say its just a game. I dont break or throw stuff but you will hear a lot of cursing and shouting.

Back
Top Bottom