People Trying To Gain/Lose Weight...What's Your Ideal Weight?

5'10.5" and 173. Lost over 24 pounds in the past 2 or so months. I am cutting for summer
laugh.gif

5'10.5" and 173. Lost over 24 pounds in the past 2 or so months. I am cutting for summer
laugh.gif

5'6" 208- i carry my weight well and i think that I am meant to be bigger, but I would like to get down to 170 when it is all said and done...i've lost 23lbs already...college life will kill you man so now that I've graduated its time to burn that college 50lbs lol

5'6" 208- i carry my weight well and i think that I am meant to be bigger, but I would like to get down to 170 when it is all said and done...i've lost 23lbs already...college life will kill you man so now that I've graduated its time to burn that college 50lbs lol

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

5'6 @ 208 can't be too healthy. Keep going man
pimp.gif
you can do it.

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

5'6 @ 208 can't be too healthy. Keep going man
pimp.gif
you can do it.

I'm 5"11 1/2, I'm at 175 last time I checked. I'm tryna get cut tho. Need to start lifting and just hoop here n there.

I'm 5"11 1/2, I'm at 175 last time I checked. I'm tryna get cut tho. Need to start lifting and just hoop here n there.

gain
6'1 185
lost 100 pounds. dont really have an ideal weight but I know how I want to look. maybe gain 10-15 pounds of muscle and I think I would be real happy. maybe more maybe less

gain
6'1 185
lost 100 pounds. dont really have an ideal weight but I know how I want to look. maybe gain 10-15 pounds of muscle and I think I would be real happy. maybe more maybe less

Back
Top Bottom